*www.deviantart.com/deviation/57717375/

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61413

Plzz if u can include this also

Last edited:

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
1) Anna Kournikova on Cover Page

2) Digit Test Center Videos

I demand the price of being loyal to Digit for years, I demand my adorable Anna Kournikova on Digit Cover page!!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
piyush gupta said:
Here we go

Vista VG theme by Vishal Gupta

*www.deviantart.com/deviation/57715902/
*www.deviantart.com/deviation/57717375/

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61413

Plzz if u can include this also
thnx. :D
I'm glad u liked the theme. ;)

qams

Terminator 202
nithinks said:
ULEAD COOL 3D 3.5 TRIAL
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CS3 TRIAL

ECJACTLY

jamesbond007 said:
1) Anna Kournikova on Cover Page

2) Digit Test Center Videos

I demand the price of being loyal to Digit for years, I demand my adorable Anna Kournikova on Digit Cover page!!

ME TOO

Last edited:

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Suniye plz give open Suse 10.2 this time :) plz :) and stop giving updates of Avast and all :p ++++ A Fast Track to Ubuntu :D

raj_cyborg

Right off the assembly line
Hey ya guys wonderful mag this digit.Can you please include Fedora Core 7 and some network management software like Solar Winds, Whats up Gold etc.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
raj_cyborg said:
Hey ya guys wonderful mag this digit.Can you please include Fedora Core 7 and some network management software like Solar Winds, Whats up Gold etc.
Fedora 7 is already being provided with July edition ;)

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
there is a nice thread abt iphone alternatives pl do a detailed article on it . .
and . . .
do provide open src games . . doom . quake . . older versions are open right . .
partition manager bootable which can part linux too . . alcohol software n reg mech . .
update soft for sony SE W series . . thats all for now .

smj

Broken In
avast update

Digit Archive update

cheatbook database 2007 or 2008 (www.cheatbook.de)

Total commander 7 Trial - 2mb (*www.softpedia.com/get/File-managers/Total-Commander.shtml)

Winxp 64 bit edition trial (*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/trial.mspx)
[The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software download is available at no charge. After you have completed the download registration process, you will receive an e-mail message with a link to the download page. The download page will include the download file and a product key for the trial software. The file will be in ISO format and must be burned to a CD or DVD before you can install the software on your computer.]

SPSS 15 trial (*www.hearne.co.nz/download.php?id=344)
[One of the most popular downloads on the Softonic site continues to be SPSS, allowing you to make complex graphs and illustrations from statistical data. The package is mainly aimed at those that want to solve business and research problems and features a wide range of analytical functions that take the pain out of collating data.]

Scratch (*scratch.mit.edu/files/ScratchInstaller.exe)

Magic Total Video Converter (*downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,1000000375,39301039s,00.htm)

please give me these software

How about including latest JDK from sun and Net beans?? And Safari web browser??
Also the following can be considered

1. MS.NET 2005 service Pack 1
2. Nokia and sony ericsson PC Suite

Cheers
Shivendra

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Well, in addition to free games as well as demo of big games, I would like small games from gamehouse, reflexive, bigfish, etc.. They make good games.

anujsaini said:
Please include Processors Review
Yeah, i want that too. And AGP cards are still available. How about a review/test centre on the latest ones available???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom