Buying Skype Credits

Can someone tell me, how much would it cost if I buy Skype credits to make skype calls in some landline or mobile in middle east? Is it really worth to buy skype credit because a 16 minute call in Muscat costs 296 bucks from Airtel

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You have too add minimum of $10 credits(I had to when I did few weeks back)
And as for rates see this *www.skype.com/intl/en-us/prices/call-rates/cheap-calls-to-united-arab-emirates/

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Thanks for the information. 10$ is not gonna be a big deal but how many calls can be made using 10$? The link that you provide does mention that you are making a call to UAE but from where? Lets say if I want to plan using which i can make some frequent STD calls anywhere in india and some frequent calls to Muscat (OMAN). So what will be the best plan?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
no it doesnt matter from where you call from. You can call as much wherever you want till credit gets exhausted.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
OK thanks. I recently purchased 10$. But it doesn't show how many credits I have in my account. How can i find out?

Strange. The Skype client on your PC should show everything clearly. How much you have, how much you have spent last call. Have you got email regarding confirmation of payment?

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Yes, I have received payment confirmation in my cellphone from HDFC Bank even in my profile it says that I have a balance of 10$ and yes I does show 10$ in my skype. But I don't know how many credits I have from those 10$

Top Bottom