buying one plus one

Gaurav

In the zone
Hi Friends,

I am thinking of buying oneplus one.

Is it true that this device is having issues as I found on it's forum like low volume while calling, heating up while charging/browsing/gaming, frequent app crashes and poor customer service (lack of spare parts available with service centre, longer duration of repairs) ?

Any oneplus one owners over here who can clear our doubts ?

Thanks

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is it true that this device is having issues as I found on it's forum like low volume while calling, heating up while charging/browsing/gaming, frequent app crashes and poor customer service (lack of spare parts available with service centre, longer duration of repairs) ?

Any oneplus one owners over here who can clear our doubts ?

Thanks
refer
*blog.oneplus.net/2015/04/improving-our-customer-support/

*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets...ne-plus-one-will-finally-available-india.html

jasku

In the zone
I have been using the One plus one for the last 2 odd months, and I havent had any issues with the device per say. The odd heating is noticeable when I am gaming (like asphalt etc..). I cannot comment on the poor service or parts availability, but the phone is sheer value for money.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
imho, that will be the same for almost all the devices. i have not found any device where all its users are satisfied.

$hadow

Geek in making
Just buy the damm phone. If there is any problem it will showup in that 30 day period or else I don't think so there won't be much of a problem.

Top Bottom