Buying New PC

nithesh123

Broken In
Hello guys i am buying the PC for about 20k.... these are the things i am planning to buy...

intel i3 processor
motherboard[dono which is best for my price and i3]
cabinet and smps [suggest me]
DDR3 4gb
seagate hard disk 500GB
no Graphics card for now but will buy later so dont include this to list
DVD writer

After buying all above i am going buy LED monitor from the rest of the money... if i have more money then 21inch monitor otherwise 18inch monitor....

For all the items which have mentioned except for graphics card i need all and my max price would be 20k~22k :mrgreen::))

Guys help in buying...... Thanks in advance....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Please fill this-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html

Cilus

laborare est orare
Please fill up the questions present in the THREAD *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html and post it here.

OP
N

nithesh123

Broken In
Guys i did some research.... the person called Jaskanwar Singh has posted some good ones but its all in AMD... i was thinking of going for intel... and well its 3 months old so i was thinking if new ones have come.... :( cause dono anything on hardware's.... just suggest me one rig which best suits my requirements... and if u tell that jaskanwar's rigs are still better then i will go for that only.... just point me in some direction guys..... :)

and the site where i saw jaskanwar's rigs were here...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/143901-pc-buying-guide-2011-q4.html

1. What is the purpose of the computer?
A:24/7 downloading from net and watch movies(Its okay if i have 18inch monitor as there is less money with me now...) and play little games(will buy graphic card later but not now)

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:Yes if u have better ones than what i have mentioned in my 14th question then please tell me only if it i can buy in my budget. :razz:

3. What is your MAX budget?
A:22k

4. Planning to overclock?
A:No

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:Windows 7/XP and fedora

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:500GB

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A:1024*786.... Need LED monitor.... my screen size would be 18 or 21... i will buy monitor in the last so if i have left out with more money then i would go for 21inch otherwise 18inch is fine by me

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:7

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:assembler... i dono to assemble as my friend is going to help out....

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:within 3~5 days

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:Yes i want system which is good and even if my system gets old it should not be much slower or out of par with other systems

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:Graphic card, Speakers, UPS

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:i am staying in bangalore and i am ready to buy online if i want to as long as it meets my budget requirements...

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A:This is what i am thinking of having for my system
CPU : intel i3
Ram : DDR3 4gb
Harddisk : 500GB seagate
motherboard : [have no idea which is good and correctly syncs with i3]
Monitor : LED is a must and according to my left over money i will go for 18 or 21 inch
cabinet : Need good one which cools cause i will be using my system 24/7 for downloading movies so i dont want my system to get heated up...
SMPS : anyone which is good with my i3 and motherboard
Keyboard and mouse : Normal logitec one is fine
Speakers : Dont want.
Graphic card : Dont want.
UPS : Dont want.

Sorry for bothering u but help me out to get the best in my Budget thanks for taking time in reading my thread.... :razz:

Last edited:
Top Bottom