Buying new LED TV . Plz Suggest

Hi all!

I'm going to buy at new TV and am confused.

My budget is 35 k only. I want a LED TV. Preferred size is 32 inches. My room size is 15ft x 12ft x 9ft.

Please suggest. I prefer Sony or Samsung TVs.

Please reply at the earliest.

Thanks in advance!

Shiva

48 views but no reply???

Come on guys..... Please reply!!!!!

Shiva

aroraanant

Explorer
In Sony the option you have got is 32EX650 and in Samsung the best option is 32ES5600, though there are models but they are not as good as these so mot suggesting you that.But the above two models exceed your budget.
I suggest you to increase your budget a lil bit as one buys these things only once and these are not purchased again and again.

In Sony the option you have got is 32EX650 and in Samsung the best option is 32ES5600, though there are models but they are not as good as these so mot suggesting you that.But the above two models exceed your budget.
I suggest you to increase your budget a lil bit as one buys these things only once and these are not purchased again and again.

Prices???

Can you suggest a tv inside my budget??

Shiva

aroraanant

Explorer
Both of them costs below 40k though, but you have to make sure you are very good at bargaining while buying, check prices at atleast 4-5 different outlets like Next, Vijay Sales etc.
Apart from that you can check out Samsung EH5000, it is a good and cheap Full HD LED TV, it will cost you around 31-32k.

And Samsung 32EH6030 will also fall in your budget I think.

Hey Shiva, Under your specified budget, I would like to recommend you some models like a)LG 32LS3700- This tv has an edge led backlighting and will deliver good picture quality. you can find more details about the product here LG 32LS3700 LED LCD TV - HD LED LCD TV with Exceptional picture quality & multiple Connectivity option - LG Electronics IN b)Sony 32EX550 is a good model to for but it has only 60 Hz refresh rate as compared to lg's 100 Hz in LS3700.

Hey Shiva, Under your specified budget, I would like to recommend you some models like a)LG 32LS3700- This tv has an edge led backlighting and will deliver good picture quality. you can find more details about the product here LG 32LS3700 LED LCD TV - HD LED LCD TV with Exceptional picture quality & multiple Connectivity option - LG Electronics IN b)Sony 32EX550 is a good model to for but it has only 60 Hz refresh rate as compared to lg's 100 Hz in LS3700.

Is there any other differences???

And will the above difference make a huge impact on viewing??

Shiva

Is there any other differences???

And will the above difference make a huge impact on viewing??

Shiva

aroraanant

Explorer
EX550 is not that good.
I won't recommend it to you, if you wish to buy Sony then EX650 is the one which you should opt.

Top Bottom