Buying laptop from ibhejo.com

deadzone

Journeyman
Back then I was in Noida (UP) and there is road tax for items above 10k ...so DHL guys were reluctant to deliver it but then i requested and said that I don't do any kind of import/export business and they sent to me after holding for 2 days.

Confirm about road tax/octroi in Assam before.The most hasslefree delivery destination is Delhi becoz any international shipment is gonna arrive at airport here first

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Back then I was in Noida (UP) and there is road tax for items above 10k ...so DHL guys were reluctant to deliver it but then i requested and said that I don't do any kind of import/export business and they sent to me after holding for 2 days.

Confirm about road tax/octroi in Assam before.The most hasslefree delivery destination is Delhi.
Okay... No octroi in Assam but there maybe road tax... :)

evil_maverick

Journeyman
The total cost is inclusive of customs, taxes and handling and shipping charges!!! :)

"No more unpleasant surprises with shipping fees or customs duties either, because with our Total Cost Calculator tool, you will get a good estimate of how much your purchase will cost in your own currency- shipping rates, customs duties and taxes included!"
-From Borderlinx | Help | How it works
I had a talk with borderlinx..they said that the duty in the cost calulator comes zero coz they are not sure about import duties that may or may not be charged over here....so..thats a bummer..now ihave a cousin in the us so can he send it over as a gift? Will that attract duties?

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hey deadzone...
Do you have any idea what the customs and taxes will be??? Because according to my calculation, it's coming up to be around Rs. 15k!!! :cry:

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Yeah .... You can order...no probs,they don't have in stock but its available form back order

Hmmm... Am beginning to have doubts since I checked and many people have reported quite a lot of problems buying internationally... :cry: Especially since am from a neglected part of India!!! :evil:
Anyway, how's your Y500??? Does the HD resolution play any difference whenn compared to FullHD??? :)

deadzone

Journeyman
Hmmm... Am beginning to have doubts since I checked and many people have reported quite a lot of problems buying internationally... :cry: Especially since am from a neglected part of India!!! :evil:
Anyway, how's your Y500??? Does the HD resolution play any difference whenn compared to FullHD??? :)

You won't notice difference....unless you place a full HD side by side to HD.....
For gaming HD is more than enough.
I have played BioShock and team fortress 2 and all look good to me.

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
You won't notice difference....unless you place a full HD side by side to HD.....
For gaming HD is more than enough.
I have played BioShock and team fortress 2 and all look good to me.

Okay... Most probably gonna buy the 750m model from flipkart now!!! :cry:

Top Bottom