buying fitness bike/cycle [advise needed]

gmg9

in the kaya
hello friends..

want to buy a exercise bicycle for home. has no experience regarding exercise at home with this type of equipments.

purpose: to exercise at home
price range: 3k - 5k
brand/product: any with good quality

plz advise as i want to reduce weight. i know this cant be the only medium or way. but want to start with this cycling. also thought of buying treadmill, but friends suggested that to go with cycling first.

shorlisted:
1. kamachi ab350 (dual action)
2. kamachi air bike 313 (dual action)
3. lifeline exercise bike with cooling fan weel (model unknown, seen in ebay)

wats this dual action ??
thx friends.

dead.night7

Journeyman
Maybe going to a superior gym is the same price or less cheaper than 5k. In mumbai I pay 3.5k for gym each year. Now purchasing cycle may cost you the same mp more than that, plus you get innumerable exercise techniques in gym. Maintaining cycle and buying it adds a lot costlier idea than going to gym for fitness

OP
gmg9

gmg9

in the kaya
Maybe going to a superior gym is the same price or less cheaper than 5k. In mumbai I pay 3.5k for gym each year. Now purchasing cycle may cost you the same mp more than that, plus you get innumerable exercise techniques in gym. Maintaining cycle and buying it adds a lot costlier idea than going to gym for fitness

dats really cheap price u pay per year for a gym. usual so called superior gym costs atleast 12k+ / year here in our city. and a average good gym class will cost u 500 rs/month.

anyways.. i actually dont hav time to go for a gym class. even if i hav time, the timing wont match.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Okay now, I had a cycle which was pretty similar to the Kamachi Airbike and infact I don't remember its name but it was an air bike as well. My suggestion to you would be not to buy one of these things. I know you might have made up your mind now but being a user of one of these things I know that they might seem to be fun but after using them for a month or so you will start disliking them. Even if you are willing to go for it then go for the Kamachi Air bike. Dual action means that you will be able to exercise both your hands as well as your legs.

OP
gmg9

gmg9

in the kaya
Okay now, I had a cycle which was pretty similar to the Kamachi Airbike and infact I don't remember its name but it was an air bike as well. My suggestion to you would be not to buy one of these things. I know you might have made up your mind now but being a user of one of these things I know that they might seem to be fun but after using them for a month or so you will start disliking them. Even if you are willing to go for it then go for the Kamachi Air bike. Dual action means that you will be able to exercise both your hands as well as your legs.

thx sam for ur help n da clarification. i am a bit confused now. so wat u suggesting to buy? any specific model?

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
thx sam for ur help n da clarification. i am a bit confused now. so wat u suggesting to buy? any specific model?

I don't have any specific model in mind but going with the brand name, Kamachi is pretty good and I feel you can choose any one of its model. Then again do think about it before buying, because I am saying it again you will start disliking this cycle after a month or two of usage.

Top Bottom