Buying Asus N55sf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preshant

Broken In
1. Flipkart has this model but display is listed as 720p. Is this an error by them or the model comes with that resolution also?
2. Can anyone recommend any shops in Chennai or Banglore where i can get this laptop in two or three days? Will it be readily available in any shop? Its a little urgent and dealers here are quoting 70k with a delivery time of more than a week.
3. Can i directly contact asus and order?
4. The only other option that i know of is Dell xps 15. That'll also take around ten days. Is there any other brand which has a model with the same specs?

Have been searching for around four days in Chennai in vain. Hope someone can help! Cheers:)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
1) That is the base model of n55sf. FK is asking top model's price by giving base model, total loot.

2) Order from here.

3)Yes. (not sure but IIRC some member has done)

4) Sony Vaio CB35. Check my sig for the review link.

OP
P

Preshant

Broken In
Sorry but CB35 is ruled out because i want a powerful CPU.
Skeptical to order from right gadgets. Is it full Hd for sure? And does any member have previous experience with the site?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Can you answer why do you need i7 ? And yeah, CB35 is full HD. I own it thats wht old you to see its review.

OP
P

Preshant

Broken In
I want i7 because i'll be doing a lot of video editing!
Btw, i read your review man. Good stuff.
I know cb35 has full Hd. I was asking about the n55sf in right gadgets. The price was quite low and they hadn't shown the resolution. So i asked if it was the full hd model :)

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
Local dealers usually quote 4-6%(bargining skills) less than online stores. Prefer local dealer, else go to nereby city dealers and some one must have the laptop in ready stock. Go to ASUS auth shop
PC & Laptops | GolchhaIT.com

the shop is in bangalore and their final price is around 65k for the top model...

I think its 67k there (in this link).

Last edited:

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
1. Flipkart has this model but display is listed as 720p. Is this an error by them or the model comes with that resolution also?
2. Can anyone recommend any shops in Chennai or Banglore where i can get this laptop in two or three days? Will it be readily available in any shop? Its a little urgent and dealers here are quoting 70k with a delivery time of more than a week.
3. Can i directly contact asus and order?
4. The only other option that i know of is Dell xps 15. That'll also take around ten days. Is there any other brand which has a model with the same specs?

Have been searching for around four days in Chennai in vain. Hope someone can help! Cheers:)

dont worry i tsa full hd model
Model Name N55SF-S1209V
Color Black
Display 15.6" Full HD Non-Glare
CPU Intel Huron River
i7-2670QM Quad
(2.2G,6M)
VGA NV GT555M 2G DDR3 VRAM
RAM 8G DDR3 1333
HDD 750G
7200rpm
ODD Blu Ray 4X Combo
WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
BT BT 3.0
Webcam HD
Camera
Battery 6 Cell
OS Win7
Home Premium
Warranty 1-Year Global
On-Site*
Accessory & Remark Bag, Mouse,Subwoofer, USB 3.0 * 2

MRP 73999

this is the only model avaible in india

try this number 18002090365 its a toll free number from asus you will get the details of the shops near your place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom