Buying an Android phone in the range of 30k

kar

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I need help in buying a good android phone in the range of around 30k. I currently own a samsung galaxy 3 and I want to upgrade to something really good. I have shortlisted the following devices:

1.HTC One S(old 1.7ghz S3 processor)
2.Sony Xperia S
3.Samsung Galaxy S2

I have left out HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S3 because the size will be too big for me.

Thanks

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hi,

I need help in buying a good android phone in the range of around 30k. I currently own a samsung galaxy 3 and I want to upgrade to something really good. I have shortlisted the following devices:

1.HTC One S(old 1.7ghz S3 processor)
2.Sony Xperia S
3.Samsung Galaxy S2

I have left out HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S3 because the size will be too big for me.

Thanks

You might have to wait for a while... HTC One S and Xperia S, both run on the old Qualcomm S3 processor... Galaxy S2 is pretty old, and still expensive. If Galaxy S2 comes down to 22k range, then get it...

Else, wait.

Personally, I would choose HTC One X...

Wait for decent 4" screen ICS phones... They might be around the corner...

BTW, a 4.3" Xperia S has the same overall dimensions as the 4.7" HTC One X...

*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/reviews/112190-image/HTC-One-X-vs-Sony-Xperia-S-Review-01.jpg

OP
K

kar

Right off the assembly line
Thanks guys:)

But will HTC One X fit without discomfort in the jeans or shirt pocket ?because I travel by bike most of the time and it has to be in the pocket.

Also, I would like to use a phone which is comfortable for one handed use.

Top Bottom