Buying advice for a smartphone upto 15k

Piyushgenwa

Broken In
Hey digit i am a teenager and want to buy a smartphone in the end of April. The phone should range between 9000 to 15000. My preferences are a good camera and good gaming. Some choices are Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Micromax Canvas 2, Sony Xperia U, Wickedleak Wammy Titan and Nokia Lumia 620. And yes, should i buy the iphone 3gs? Please suggest which one of them is good for me. If there is any other phone then please notify me about that also. Thank You

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Of all these, only Nokia Lumia 620 got some serious hardware. Canvas 2 & Xperia U have decent internals but comes with their own set of limitations. Wammy Titan is not a good buy considering Canvas HD will go on sale in a few days with a similar price tag. Better wait for Lumia 620. Even if it gets priced above your budget, there will be pricecut in other Androids so you can grab one of those.

Else check if you can find a LG L9 with some discount. Street price is 18k.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Don‘t buy the 3gs now. It will not get anymore iOS updates(its 3 year cycle is coming to an end)

Wait and get the Lumia 620(should be released by April)

OP
P

Piyushgenwa

Broken In
hey sam, the serpent nd the techfreak.... i appreciate your advise.....i like the lumia 620....but will it have good apps?....and yea i found the lg l9 for 16990 on junglee.com ....should i buy it or the lumia 620..??

Top Bottom