Buying a Slim mechanical Keyboard

anarchy0x

In the zone
I'm thinking of buying

Amazon.in: Buy Hp Classic Desktop (wireless Keyboard + mouse) Online at Low Prices in India | HP Reviews & Rating

Any slimmer mechanical keyboards than this under 2K?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
the above keyboard is mechanical??

this one is the only cheapest mech.keyboard i know Amazon.in: Buy TVS-e Bharat Gold PS2 Wired Keyboard Online at Low Prices in India | Tvs Reviews & Rating

- - - Updated - - -

and here we have few owners of this keyboard. Sorry I forgot the usernames.

maheshn

Journeyman

this one is the only cheapest mech.keyboard i know Amazon.in: Buy TVS-e Bharat Gold PS2 Wired Keyboard Online at Low Prices in India | Tvs Reviews & Rating

- - - Updated - - -

I'm one of them.... Own both USB and PS/2 models, it uses Cherry Blue Switches and is clicky. It is a joy to use though.

On a side note, according to HP, the particular model mentioned by the OP doesn't seem to be mechanical.

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone

- - - Updated - - -

Well, from the image it does look mechanical, & not membrane.
Just in case you didn't know, Mechancial doesn't mean with wire or wireless, it's about the keys. Like the old time keys are mechanical & the laptop liek keys are membrane.
(But do correct me if I've goen wrong soemwhere)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You cant tell a keyboard if its mechanical or membrane just from it's picture..
cooler master devastator has large keycaps, but its still membrane..
TVS e bharat is cheapest mechanical keyboard, but you need a slim keyboard, cooler master quickfire tk fits all criteria

jodo_c

Broken In
Op is confused. He probably has no idea what are mechanical keyboards. OP do some research bro. The suggested TVS E-bharat is the cheapest mechanical keyboard currently available in India.

And what is slim mechanical keyboard? Does such thing exist? Even I don't know that much about mechanical keyboard.

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
Op is confused. He probably has no idea what are mechanical keyboards. OP do some research bro. The suggested TVS E-bharat is the cheapest mechanical keyboard currently available in India.

And what is slim mechanical keyboard? Does such thing exist? Even I don't know that much about mechanical keyboard.

Hmm, yup

- - - Updated - - -

Is this also available wireless?

- - - Updated - - -

Vigneshs87

Broken In
TVS Keyboard comes with Cherry MX Blue switches are there are two models one with the USB port and other with the PS2 port. There is no wireless option. Also the keyboard is plastic but it's the cherry MX switches that make the difference. Also not so much mechanical keyboards available in India as such.

Top Bottom