Buying a Product from abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_marine

Journeyman
I saw a very good deal for a motherboard and processor from a american website, i was wondering if i purchase it and ship it into india would i have any problems.

if yes, like what all problems would i have. The site is a trustworthy site so i just want to know what all problems i would hav with shipping

rajas700

Youngling
just think of these if any problem occurs mean??what do will do?do u send back the board to us??if u purchased in local mean it will be easy to get replacement.if u see for some 1000's then u might be in trouble i feel.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
The problem with buying things abroad is that if something goes wrong then nothing can be done.

rajas700

Youngling
give me the product name.

doom_marine said:
The problem is that the product is not available anywhere i try so i wondered if i could get it from there

I am suprised.give me the product name that u are going to purchase let me also which product it not available in india?

ishaan

Padawan
i think FedEx have this service that u can buy stuff from sites, they deliver to FedEx, and FedEx takes over the shipping of it from there to where you live

you should give FedEx a call and check if they do that for india, cuz i know someone in the UK who ordered stuff from the US that way.

and FedEx is damn reliable they will do proper packaging n stuff so no damages

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
If i get it online it will be shipped to me directly from there? Where will i pay the duty would i have to go to customs office a hundred times to get that material? If yes then it is no point in buying things from abroad...

ishaan

Padawan
i dont think u'll hafta go in the customs shop...it will get delivered 2 ur doorstep and wen u pay online thru credit card or wateva, it will include d duties and everything most probably....just chek with the site before buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom