buying a new phone

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys right now i have bb bold 9900 which i bought 2-3 months ago.i just bought it to experience blackberry.now i had enough of bb.now i want to change my phone.i will use the phone mainly for calling(littlebit),watsapp(not much 20 to 30 msgs per day)watching videos on the phone as well as on youtube,surfing internet,listening to music.right now i can sell my bb and get an iphone 4s from bangkok for 30k.but the iphone 5 rumors are luring me.rumors are saying that it will have 4 inch screen,a quad core processor,a new design etc.but iphone 5 will launch in mid 2012.and in october i have told my parents to buy me a macbook pro.so my parents will not agree to buy a new phone.so what should i do?and if i sell my bb right now i will get good money and if i sell it in june-july i well not get a value of it.what should i do?should i buy iphone 4s?please help

aroraanant

Explorer
iphone 4S is really good, you can go for it,the best part is you are getting it for 30k and if in future you wanna sell you will get a very good price and you won't be in much loss.
At the same you can also check out Samsung Note

Mr.V

Journeyman
Or else you can wait a bit for as there are news of some releases of new mobiles (rumered that there might be tegra 3 in a short while...)

Top Bottom