Buying a LCD/LED monitor...

unsetld

Broken In
Hi,

I want to buy a lcd/led which should be very cool on eyes and great on HD display

My budget is ~5-7k

Please also tell me which is good lcd or led??? I am a noob :) ....

thank you.

devx

Back on TDF :)
@ unsetld >> Mention your purpose like gaming/movies/graphics designing & is there any brand you preferred etc.,

OP
U

unsetld

Broken In
i am not into gaming ,all i want is...

My first priority is that i want a lcd/led(i dont know whats the diff btw the two)
which does not harm my eyes at all.

and great hd display like videos of nature animals etc...
2. I want 21' display

3. You guys know better which is a good brand.

devx

Alright let me tell you the basic difference:-

-LED and LCD monitors are based on the same basic technology for image display, but differ in the kind of backlighting used. While LCD monitors use cold cathode fluorescent lamps for backlighting, LED monitors use light emitting diodes. This is the prime difference between the two display technologies. So LED monitors are in actuality, a type of LCD monitors, or an improvement over them. LED monitors cure one of the basic problems with LCD TVs, which is the inability to display true black colors. They can produce true black hues, by switching off LEDs entirely, increasing the 'blackness' quotient of black colors, providing better contrast in the process.
Best for all kind of users.

-LED monitors are also a lot softer on the eyes than LCD monitors which make them popular choices for people who work for long hours on their desktop computers. Their power consumption is as much as 40% lesser than conventional LCD monitors. They are also a lot more eco-friendly, because mercury is not used in their production. LEDs last longer than cold cathode fluorescent lamps, with little reduction in their power output over time, which makes these monitors long-lasting.

-Price wise LED is on top., The manufacturing of these devices is a bit costlier currently, compared to LCD displays but soon it will go down as the demands of LED's are high.

-As a result LED is winner., best for all kinds of users., and produce more vivid & lifelike colors/ superior picture quality/ eco-friendly/ future proof.

Hope you know the BASIC difference now., :)

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
get any one of these two buddy.. whichever comes in your range.. both are good enough..
Benq G2220HDL - 7k (may be now less than this too))
or G2222HDL..

devx

get any one of these two buddy.. whichever comes in your range.. both are good enough..
Benq G2220HDL - 7k (may be now less than this too))
or G2222HDL..

Yeah man., that's right., @unsetld overall you have 3 options and 3 of'em are good:-

1-Benq G2220HD -7k [+ Best in LCD + HDCP]
Check out your own local pricing.

Slightly increase for LED + features.,

2-Benq G2222HDL -7.6k [+ LED]

Benq G2222HDL 22" LED Monitor

3-Dell ST2220L -7.8k [+ LED + 2ms + HDCP + HDMI]
It's better then 1st & 2nd option., i would have chosen this with just a margin of bucks., :)

Dell ST2220L 21.5â€￾ W Full HD Monitor with LED

devx

Hello Dear,

LG E1641S LED Monitor is the best LED Monitor with best picture quality.
Its Price: Rs. 4,849

For More Features You can visit any online shopping store.

Hey friend., he needs a 21" display and you'r far beyond from it., stick close to the the point. :)

devx

Thanks a lot friends especially devx

You all guys Rock....:)

You'r welcome buddie., if you haven't purchase it yet., buy from smcinternational.in - good in service & very reasonable price AND don't forgot to post the picture of your purchasing & feedback(damages & service quality) from the shop you bought. :)

Top Bottom