Buying a Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

Broken In
How reliable is this? I mean yes it's manufacturer refurbished but how do I know of it's condition? How can I check for scratches or stuff like that before I buy it? this is my first time (if i proceed) to buy anything online....so I'm kind of scared...but I really like it for the price and it's a very good laptop. Do these kind of laptops(meaning manufacturer refurbished) look brand new? It has a warranty for 3 months tho so that makes me kind of thinking to get it. Do we have it here in the philippines? I mean those kinds of laptops(refurbished ones) 'cause I have no idea. Thank you for your suggestions.

Here's the laptop I've been thinking about buying.
*www.ebay.com/itm/1-HP-PAVILION-DV7...tops_Nov05&hash=item41643a0de2#ht_3681wt_1139

pratyush997

Inactive
Go for Asus or Dell. HP sux there laptops has overheat issue and the graphic in this laptop is dumb old at 40k INR and ther is no bluetooth support in this laptop which @#$. you can get better laptops such as Asus K53SM-SX010D / 2nd Gen Ci5/4 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom