Titan Quest Gold Edition
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Just Cause 2™
Sniper Elite 3
The Banner Saga Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Guacamelee! DYAD
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack DYAD
The Banner Saga DYAD
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack Guacamelee!

i'm thinking of selecting Thief and deux ex :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I got a folder paper, folded into 2, but it mentioned registering on Sapphire Select Club for gold membership and it contained my serial number and some other code, is that the AMD Unique ID COde?

Would you be kind enough to take a snap of that paper (with the code blurred off), since I also bought a R9 270x 2 GB from Flipkart and dont recall getting any such coupon code. I don't have the box right now but I would search for it soon. Meanwhile it would help if you could post how was the paper. I wanted to get racing games with the code. :)

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
Would you be kind enough to take a snap of that paper (with the code blurred off), since I also bought a R9 270x 2 GB from Flipkart and dont recall getting any such coupon code. I don't have the box right now but I would search for it soon. Meanwhile it would help if you could post how was the paper. I wanted to get racing games with the code. :)

i did not get the code in the box, you must contact the dealer and specifically ask him about the code, its a printed hard copy with code which is hidden. though the dealer did not give me the hard copy coz there was no point to courier the AMD code, when he could just whatsapp me its pics
So contact your dealer for the amd unique code, you'll get it. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i did not get the code in the box, you must contact the dealer and specifically ask him about the code, its a printed hard copy with code which is hidden. though the dealer did not give me the hard copy coz there was no point to courier the AMD code, when he could just whatsapp me its pics
So contact your dealer for the amd unique code, you'll get it. :)

In my case dealer was WS Retail of Flipkart. I have emailed them. Only got automated replies that they will contact soon and all. I hope I get my games. Else I am filing a complaint and returning the card. :/

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
In my case dealer was WS Retail of Flipkart. I have emailed them. Only got automated replies that they will contact soon and all. I hope I get my games. Else I am filing a complaint and returning the card. :/

I bought Sapphire R9 270X, on sapphire's site , the official importer of Sapphire products is Aaditya Infotech, so i directly contacted them for the AMD Code, have no idea what product u bought, u could try similar:)

Top Bottom