Buying a gaming pc - around 60k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
vs is inferior to cx. get corsair gs 600, nothing less.
get wd blue 1 tb. you dont even need to travel 15 minutes. they will collect faulty hdd from your home ;)
who told you that cooler master does not provide replacement?that dealer? try to get seasonic psu from another shop/dealer. this dealer is selling what he has. both corsair and cooler master provides replacement in case of faulty psu.
i dont know about the build quality and cable management of that cabinet either. so cant really comment. it is your decision there.
get hyperx ram.(make sure frequency is 1600mhz). you will save 500 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

or see corsair cs550m. i found one here Buy Online Corsair CS Series Modular CS550M 550W Power Supply in India

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
okay will try to get corsair gs 600 . any psu suggestions from cooler master???
if these smps are not in my budget, i'll buy seasonic one from snapdeal , cash on delivery.

hello guys, i'm about to buy this config from my local dealer:

intel i5 4590 ~ 13600
gigabyte h87m-d3h ~ 7200
Corsair vengence 4gbx2~5950
WD 1TB Green ~ 3600/1tb seagate barracuda ~3500 (1tb wd blue not available from this dealer)
Sapphire r9 270x-144000
Circle Cabinet CC 821~ 3100
corsair vs550W ~3400/vs650W ~4800
TOTAL= 51k

and he's ready to assemble the pc

for the psu, he said Seasonic service center is not in mumbai and will give problems, same for antec
he said go for Corsair psu(1st option) as corsair give direct replacement and 2nd option as cooler master

Also the 1TB WD blue is available from another dealer @ 3500 and he's ready to sell kingston hyperx 4gb x2 @5400
am i getting a good deal here?? seagate service center is 15 mins from where i stay . What do i do??

Tirupate handles service for Seasonic and they do have office in Mumbai-*www.tirupatienterprises.com/contact_us.html

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
okay will try to get corsair gs 600 . any psu suggestions from cooler master???
if these smps are not in my budget, i'll buy seasonic one from snapdeal , cash on delivery.

good psus from cooler master(for this budget) includes gm and vsm series(not yet launched in india.)

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
Okay I just received a reply on eBay from overclockers zone (tirupati) that they have service office in mumbai and in case of warranty issues or RMA I can courier my seasonic psu to their mumbai office after getting RMA authorization from them via email now what
Seasonic s12II 520w or corsair gs600 ? :p

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Okay I just received a reply on eBay from overclockers zone (tirupati) that they have service office in mumbai and in case of warranty issues or RMA I can courier my seasonic psu to their mumbai office after getting RMA authorization from them via email now what
Seasonic s12II 520w or corsair gs600 ? :p

seasonic.

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
Get the Seasonic. And that's good price for hyper x. Take it

yeah have to order the seasonic psu online, so searching for ebay/snapdeal discount coupons :p

- - - Updated - - -

Tirupate handles service for Seasonic and they do have office in Mumbai-*www.tirupatienterprises.com/contact_us.html

links is for a exhibition stall installation company :p (But i got your point :D)

- - - Updated - - -

Bought the pc for the following:
i5 4590 @ 13600
h87m-d3h @ 7200
kingston hyperx blue 4gbx2 @ 5400
Seagate Barracuda @ 3500
Sapphire R9 270x Dual-X @ 14400
Circle cc 831 Cabinet @ 3100
Total= 47k

have ordered Seasonic s12II 520W online, expect to get it around wednesday or thursday
And the iball cabinet looks very good an quality is nice too. A friend has deepcool tesseract and i feel this is better than that, since deepcool costs around 2700rs , this circle cabinet has awesome features for the price :D

Thanks for your input guys, finally my search for a pc ends :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
congrats. give us a small review of the cabinet like build quality,cable management options,fan mounts etc. :)

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
^ Check if the cabinet has provisions for cable management like gourmets and space between side panel and motherboard tray.

yes it does have a side window, has provisions for cable management too :)

congrats. give us a small review of the cabinet like build quality,cable management options,fan mounts etc. :)

Alright will do when i receive my seasonic psu

Also i did not get a single game from the r9 270x??? i checked online, its asking for some amd unique code :p

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
are you sure the cabinet is cc831? i cannot find the same on their website!

sorry my bad its Circle cc 821 Capsule.
Has room for cable management, 1 USB 3.0 at front, 3 120MM LED fans, 3 years warranty, HD audio, etc
But it looks good and colorful :p
waiting fr gpu, then i'll put the pics

- - - Updated - - -

I have a doubt . I did not get an HDMI cable with the Sapphire 270x , while i online, it shows the boxes do have a hdmi cable included. when i asked the dealer, he said in earlier stocks it was provided, my sapphire 270x is for the month of june/july and it does not have one. Also i have not received the AMD unique ID from dealer to download BF4 online :(

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
then ask the dealer to provide it and say else you'll return it and then buy it online with HDMI cable included and AMD unique ID.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
sorry my bad its Circle cc 821 Capsule.
Has room for cable management, 1 USB 3.0 at front, 3 120MM LED fans, 3 years warranty, HD audio, etc
But it looks good and colorful :p
waiting fr gpu, then i'll put the pics

- - - Updated - - -

I have a doubt . I did not get an HDMI cable with the Sapphire 270x , while i online, it shows the boxes do have a hdmi cable included. when i asked the dealer, he said in earlier stocks it was provided, my sapphire 270x is for the month of june/july and it does not have one. Also i have not received the AMD unique ID from dealer to download BF4 online :(
Was it a sealed pack? The AMD unique ID will be in a seemingly useless paper. I missed it first in my Sapphire card also. It was printed on a paper similar to the instruction manual that comes with a cabinet. A single page folded in many folds

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
Was it a sealed pack? The AMD unique ID will be in a seemingly useless paper. I missed it first in my Sapphire card also. It was printed on a paper similar to the instruction manual that comes with a cabinet. A single page folded in many folds

yes it was sealed i called the dealer who imports sapphire cards in India, he said what games you want, i said BF4, so he said BF4 codes were available a long time ago, not now, but some other games are available and he'll inform me about their codes and offers. DUNNO what he meant.

Also he said HDMI Cable is not provided, it was provided in boxes which were imported earlier (some of them were available online , hence they its mentioned on some sites that hdmi cable is included), recently imported boxes do not contain hdmi cable :p

I got a folder paper, folded into 2, but it mentioned registering on Sapphire Select Club for gold membership and it contained my serial number and some other code, is that the AMD Unique ID COde?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
yes it was sealed i called the dealer who imports sapphire cards in India, he said what games you want, i said BF4, so he said BF4 codes were available a long time ago, not now, but some other games are available and he'll inform me about their codes and offers. DUNNO what he meant.

Also he said HDMI Cable is not provided, it was provided in boxes which were imported earlier (some of them were available online , hence they its mentioned on some sites that hdmi cable is included), recently imported boxes do not contain hdmi cable :p

I got a folder paper, folded into 2, but it mentioned registering on Sapphire Select Club for gold membership and it contained my serial number and some other code, is that the AMD Unique ID COde?
I was talking about that code only. If you don't return the card register it for gold membership. See if you get any games.

OP
F

faraazbh

Broken In
I was talking about that code only. If you don't return the card register it for gold membership. See if you get any games.

yeah i know that you were talking about the code only, just thought of sharing what i came to know. and yes i did register for the SSC for the gold membership, unfortunately no good games are available.
But I did contact the dealer that imports Sapphire cards in india, the guy said he'll courier me AMD Unique Id, hope i get some good games :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom