Buyer's Beware: Cheater in Digit Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
@venka tell adit to send the ipod thru Overnite courier.the'll seal the packet with stickers bearing the shippers signature after verifying its contents and they'll seal it infront of the shipper.
when u receive the parcel just check whether the seals r intact or not.if they r not the foul play is on the courier company's part.and if its sealed and u dont find wat u xpect inside then u know wat to do.

techani

Journeyman
What I fear is that he may purposely spoil the ipod and then return it. Now how will u prove that the ipod u gave was perfectly working and that u got it spoilt?
IMO it would be better to first get hold of the cash which u owe him...

utsav

damn busy...
And i cant understand y he will send the ipod on saturday? Saturday is pretty far from now :?

vinodh_89

Broken In
What I fear is that he may purposely spoil the ipod and then return it. Now how will u prove that the ipod u gave was perfectly working and that u got it spoilt?

Dude,tat guy Adit is seeing our comments, and this might give him an idea ! And yeah asking him the cash is better man.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
damn. Today, I saw this thread. Everyone, let's send "Get Well Soon" SMS or digit PM to this cheater whenever we can and as many times as we can.:)

1) Paschim Vihar, New Delhi Pin Code is 110063 Not 110067.

2) Venkat as already said by a member tell "Jain" Show iPOD as iPOD not an Electronic Item with amount of Rs. 7000 while filling form (at time of booking courier)

3) If possible force him to send Insured Courier with the value of Rs. 7000 (selling price of your iPOD)

3) Ask him to pay money istead of returning money.

OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
Dude,tat guy Adit is seeing our comments, and this might give him an idea ! And yeah asking him the cash is better man.
I am really worried with your comments. So, what can I do now?
Can I call him again and ask for money? But he already told that he will send the product back. As per your comments, what if he spoiled the iPod?
Please tell a way.
Or can a forum member from Delhi can pick up the iPod from his home (after asking me) and send it to me?
I'm very much confused now.
Please say me a way to get back my iPod.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ You will be better off sending someone trustworthy to personally collect the iPod from him and send it to you.

OP
venkat_chitra

venkat_chitra

SE Freak!
I received a call from Adit Jain today at 05:23PM and he told that he will send the iPod in perfect condition and he also told that it will cost him Rs. 200 for shipping. For that he asked that can he take the headphones for it. I responded him that I'll pay for the shipping charges through money transfer. He agreed to it and asked me to close this thread. But I've told him that after I received the iPod in perfect condition, I'll ask the mods to close the thread.
He also told me that he will send the iPod through DTDC Couriers on Saturday.
After that the line was cut.
I express my sincere thanks to all people who are replying to this thread and I'll inform after I received the iPod.
Thanks again.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Chill yaar. He cannot do that. You have all the proof that you gave him the ipod and that he didint pay hence returning it. So if its damaged he is in more trouble.Because you have law with you.So i dont think he will risk buying you a new ipod if he breaks it.Thats total loss for him.
He would not have bothered to return the ipod if he wasnt afraid.
So dont worry.100% i think he will give it fine if he doesnt want more trouble.
Or he wouldnt have in the first place thought of returning the ipod.
I am actually out of Delhi for long so can't really help you.But dont worry , trust me if he wanted to do that he wouldnt have thought of returning.
Let me know how things develop.If anything happens i am there.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Take it easy guys! If the iPod is not received in good, working condition, then the "police" option is still open for the OP ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why don't we have a system of certifying buyers/sellers as 'trusted' who've provided their names, addresses and contact numbers to digit?

The magazine subscribers could automatically qualify as 'trusted'. The Bazaar section requires a little bit involvement of the Digit staff too IMO.

utsav

damn busy...
^they dont hav time for the forum itself. Forget abt their involvement in bazaar section trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom