Buy in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakee

Journeyman
hi ppl can any1 help me by recomending a place in bangalore where i can get all computer stuffs for cheap,second hand..like lamington in mumbai!

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Ya,
SP road is the best place in bangalore to buy stuffs. I buy every thing from there.
..:: peace ::..
jeba

Naga

Broken In
SpitefulPentium said:
There is such a place called "SP Road".
Somewhat similar to Lamington Road in Mumbai.

Check it out!! 8)
It's nowhere near 'like' Lam Rd. Could'nt get a decent heatsink there. But of course they can get u anything if u order ( that's what they told me). For regular PC components, they do stock most things.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
To go to Sp Road u should ask for chickpet. It is the city market. It's near to that. It's just a straight road with 100's of shop around the corners and believe me it won't look like as a place where u can buy computers believe me ;) . Don't forget we live in India. You can see some guys watering the walls ;D .
Anyway hope u get some good deals there and one more thing SP road is dominated by marwaris so check out couple of shops before making any descions and If you are planning to buy any specific item u may have to order it. Beacuse they don't stock latest gizmos ;) .
Jeba

girish_b

Journeyman
in sp road you should go to surabhi computers . they are very generous to customers. i bought my system from there. they bargained the price much. i heard that they are doing about 30 t0 50 lacs of business one day

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
ya even i buy from surabhi computers!! I know them very well :D .
They do good buisness but they are closed on sundays on evenings.

"i heard that they are doing about 30 t0 50 lacs of business one day"
hmm but I am afraid that's not true :D .

Jeba

girish_b

Journeyman
i wrote it cause there are about 30 more computers are going out from there. did you see their godown? plenty of computerds there. they also have a small gadget shop at the ground floor i used to buy a lot of cd's from there.

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Thanks yaar will visit them and inform them im recomended by u ppl..haha..Planning to buy a dvd writer at the cheapest..have any idea of it guyz

girish_b

Journeyman
Rs. 9,775 for Lite-On SOHW-832S Dual Layer DVD-Writer

However, for those who do not care about burning Dual layer DVDs, the standard 8X DVD-Writers from Lite-On are selling for almost Rs. 3,500 less, which is an even better deal

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
girish_b said:
i wrote it cause there are about 30 more computers are going out from there. did you see their godown? plenty of computerds there. they also have a small gadget shop at the ground floor i used to buy a lot of cd's from there.
Buddy if u add 30 -40 computer no way it treaches 30 - 50 laks :lol: :lol: .
Jeba

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Thats cool ..but i will wait for dual layered getting cheap
Presently i borrow DVD movies from my friends..then compress them to divx..to a single cd..But that takes a lot of time...is there any software to convert dvd movies to divx in a jiffy

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
rakee said:
why isnt there of any kind software to backup dvd to divx in lesser time?
Because it's not possible. It take a lot of time to compress the video even the best compression algorithms fail. You need a strong hardware to do it.
Toy story the movie took cays to render there movies :twisted:
Imagine the system they would have used. So for us kids :p better be satisfied with what we have. To compress a movie fast you need a fast processor, HDD, faster and more RAM. :lol:

Jeba

borg

In the zone
Hey why don't you try Computer Warehouse in MG Road?. Its good & quality assured unlike SP road were you could be cheated. The prices are more or less the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom