Business Phone

Hi people. I am new here. So please excuse me for my n00bness. :smile:

My workplace is giving me allowance to buy a phone and putting some of my money into it. Touch is not that crucial for me but I would prefer a qwerty as I need to text and send out mails. My budget is around 16K but if required I can stretch it till max 2 or 2.5.
Mails are crucial along with editing docs/spreadsheets etc. I can't believe I am saying this a business phone rather.
Also I have a slight inclination towards Nokia cuz of the battery life and kind of used to it. I have the Nokia N79 now.

Thanks a ton

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
A couple of days ago, GERMZ posted about the new Nokia E6 which could come out @18k... --- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/142406-nokia-e6-pre-order.html

The phone looks beautiful...

*www.nokia.co.in/NOKIA_INDIA_90/Product_Catalogue/Products/Consumer_Phones/E-Series/E6-00/images/e6_black_hero_726x295.png

Anirvann

Broken In
Seeing that a qwerty and battery life are primary concerns for you.. a Blackberry or a Nokia qwerty would be the best fit.

The new Nokia E6 fits right in with your needs in my opinion. And your budget too..

Nokia India - Nokia E6 smartphone with touch screen and QWERTY - Overview

Do give it a look !

GERMZ

Banned
Yes i just pre ordered this phone today morning ! Did a fair bit of research on the net last night. Can't wait for it to arrive now. AWESOME LOOKING PHONE !

Top Bottom