buing advice requred

sjstays

Broken In
1. Budget? 20 - 25k
2. Display type and size? 4.3 - 4.5 approx .. type (no preference)
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? any
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Any
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. normal scondary camera. front camera should be 1mp or higher.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android (who can doubt this :p)
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. All except 4G
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? NA
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Music/camera
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? NA
12. Any other info that you want to share Looking for a an increased amount of storage with expandable memory. th phone will be primarily be used as a music and camera device with connectivity wherein pictures or songs can be downloaded and shared via etwork. this wil also act as a bakup phone as i use a non camera nalckberry for an official use. Lastly, need a battery which will help the phone to last longer than a day at least.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Xperai SP For battery But Camera is Not that good IMO.
LG Optimus G if you can get around 25k would be great deal otherwise Xperia ZR IMO

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ OP - Since you've mentioned that the Phone will be primarily used as Camera & Music device, I assume you will be clicking a lotta snaps. For Camera performance extend your budget by 1k and get LG Optimus G E975!! I somehow feel for around 25k S3 still has the best camera but S3 is getting old now(in terms of Processor), thats why recommended LG Optimus G.

OP
S

sjstays

Broken In
thanks all... the sony xperia Sp fits the bill as per as my requirement is concerned... but looking at the xpeia ZR ... and its specs.. needless to say my hearts is drawing me towards to it :) ...

someone suggested lennnovo as they seemed to be offering stable devices with great specs and at affordable prices too... any inputs on this?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
thanks all... the sony xperia Sp fits the bill as per as my requirement is concerned... but looking at the xpeia ZR ... and its specs.. needless to say my hearts is drawing me towards to it :) ...

someone suggested lennnovo as they seemed to be offering stable devices with great specs and at affordable prices too... any inputs on this?

ZR ;)

Top Bottom