Building a low budget gaming pc under 30k

billubakra

Conversation Architect
14600/- I think rate is fine
Amazon.in: Buy Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card Online at Low Prices in India | Zotac Reviews & Ratings
But it is Amazon so think twice before ordering a pc component from them.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
14600/- I think rate is fine
Amazon.in: Buy Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card Online at Low Prices in India | Zotac Reviews & Ratings
But it is Amazon so think twice before ordering a PC component from them.
If you forget about 5-year warranty and just want a 3-year warranty.
Then you can go with this @ 11.5k: ASUS GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5 PHOENIX EDITION OR Buy Online | ASUS GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Phoenix Fan Edition Graphic Card PH-GTX1050TI-4G | Price in India

billubakra

Conversation Architect
If you forget about 5-year warranty and just want a 3-year warranty.
Then you can go with this @ 11.5k: ASUS GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5 PHOENIX EDITION OR Buy Online | ASUS GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Phoenix Fan Edition Graphic Card PH-GTX1050TI-4G | Price in India
Primeabgb sucks. I think its better to spend a few thousand bucks more if you are getting an additional 2 year warranty.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Primeabgb sucks. I think it's better to spend a few thousand bucks more if you are getting an additional 2-year warranty.
Primabgb, Mdcomputers, Vedant computers are some of the few good e-retailers who sell computer components for good prices.
Theitwares is a cheater and a fraud.
Theitdepot & Deltapage sells for little extra than others specified above.
Anyways it's always better to buy locally than e-retailers but in case you cannot get it locally then online is the way to go.
Amazon & Flipkart charges 10% extra and that's too much.
If it's not available with any of the above e-retailers then wait until such time the product is re-stocked.
Anyways Zotac warranty is the best warranty with 2+3 years regarding its GPU's,
Then come Asus and Gigabyte and MSI. All three give 3 years warranty on their GPU's. Even the quality of the GPU's are in the manner I specified.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Primabgb, Mdcomputers, Vedant computers are some of the few good e-retailers who sell computer components for good prices.
Theitwares is a cheater and a fraud.
Theitdepot & Deltapage sells for little extra than others specified above.
Anyways it's always better to buy locally than e-retailers but in case you cannot get it locally then online is the way to go.
Amazon & Flipkart charges 10% extra and that's too much.
If it's not available with any of the above e-retailers then wait until such time the product is re-stocked.
Anyways Zotac warranty is the best warranty with 2+3 years regarding its GPU's,
Then come Asus and Gigabyte and MSI. All three give 3 years warranty on their GPU's. Even the quality of the GPU's are in the manner I specified.

I agree with everything except primeabgb. They SUCK. Check my ryzen advice thread. They started overcharging after gst and went on silent mode when I asked about it. They also charge packing charges besides shipping charges.

Ciotti

Right off the assembly line
I agree with everything except primeabgb. They SUCK. Check my ryzen advice thread. They started overcharging after gst and went on silent mode when I asked about it. They also charge packing charges besides shipping charges.

I hope it can be done as I don't have much money but would that can play the latest games.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I hope it can be done as I don't have much money but would love a pc that can play the latest games.
What is your budget?
Create a new thread by answering this Questionaire:Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST
Paste the answers in a new thread that you created so that we can help you much better.

Top Bottom