Building a Gaming PC - 2 Lakh Budget

Nerevarine

Incarnate
the only other monitors 1440p monitor that i know of, and is relatively easy to get in india is ASUS PB278Q ..
You could also try Acer B276HUL, K272HUL (cheapest of the bunch)..

Korean 1440p monitors (Qnix) have samsung PLS panels which are said to be better than IPS monitors, but getting one will be a major pain in the a$$ as i cant locate a single source that ships to india directly, apart from the fact that they do not come with warranty

4k monitors are ultra rare and very very costly, cant find a single 4k monitor other than sharp and ASUS PQ321Q...

PS : are you a graphic designer ? if you really need a 4k monitor for work purposes, a better and much cheaper way is to use 4X multimonitor 1080p setups with a good stand

Last edited:
OP
I

imlokesh

Broken In
the only other monitors 1440p monitor that i know of, and is relatively easy to get in india is ASUS PB278Q ..
You could also try Acer B276HUL, K272HUL (cheapest of the bunch)..

Korean 1440p monitors (Qnix) have samsung PLS panels which are said to be better than IPS monitors, but getting one will be a major pain in the a$$ as i cant locate a single source that ships to india directly, apart from the fact that they do not come with warranty

4k monitors are ultra rare and very very costly, cant find a single 4k monitor other than sharp and ASUS PQ321Q...

PS : are you a graphic designer ? if you really need a 4k monitor for work purposes, a better and much cheaper way is to use 4X multi monitor 1080p setups with a good stand

I'm more of a programmer. Gfx n00b. 2k should be enough for me. But I was just curious about the Rs. 47,000 4k display that [MENTION=117227]toolius[/MENTION] mentioned.

Thanks for all the information. Much appreciated.

I think I'll just go to the market and see what's available. ASUS PB278Q looks good.

vito scalleta

In the zone
I'm more of a programmer. Gfx n00b. 2k should be enough for me. But I was just curious about the Rs. 47,000 4k display that [MENTION=117227]toolius[/MENTION] mentioned.

Thanks for all the information. Much appreciated.

I think I'll just go to the market and see what's available. ASUS PB278Q looks good.

If u need it for work u can check out lg's ultra wide monitor with aspect ratio of 21:9. I think the res is 2560 by 1080.

OP
I

imlokesh

Broken In
Ok so I went shopping. Monitor and Chassis will be here next week.

Sorry for the crappy camera. No money left to upgrade my phone. :D

imlokesh

Update: Somewhat better picture: *imlokesh.com/my-rig.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150109_122219.jpg
    IMG_20150109_122219.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
OP
I

imlokesh

Broken In
Holy smokes batman, now that's a build! Get a DSLR from somewhere and post lots of pics in the showoff section! :D Also, what keyboard and mouse are you getting?

Thanks! I'll see if I can borrow a good camera from some friend.

I'm not buying any keyboard and mouse for now. I wanted Logitech 710+ keyboard but looks like not available in India. Do you have any recommendations?

Gotta do more research before spending that money. I don't have money left anyways lol. No more purchases until at least a month.

imlokesh

PS: The picture is clicked with my Nexus 4. Great phone but camera sucks.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Thanks! I'll see if I can borrow a good camera from some friend.

I'm not buying any keyboard and mouse for now. I wanted Logitech 710+ keyboard but looks like not available in India. Do you have any recommendations?

Gotta do more research before spending that money. I don't have money left anyways lol. No more purchases until at least a month.

imlokesh

PS: The picture is clicked with my Nexus 4. Great phone but camera sucks.

Ah, the Nexus 4 camera. Might as well use a potato if you're shooting in low light. As a fellow Nexus 4 owner, I know your pain bro. :lol:

I'm also looking to buy a new mechanical keyboard. Am also a .NET dev and use my PC for both work and play. Logitech is my first choice too but can't find it in India and it's a bit too funky looking for my taste lol. Looking at the Steelseries 6gv2, CM storm Ultimate or Corsair K70.

toolius

Broken In
Thanks for the reply man.

I talked with dell rep, they said they need to import the U2715H. Quoted ~38k. In that case, I'll try to go for the 4k for 48k. Can you please let me know the model id of that if you know.

Also, I'm curious what monitor do you personally use? :D

Thanks again
imlokesh

I use the Dell u3011 - 2560x1600 and the Sharp PN-K321 - 3840x2160 :)
Gpu's are Dual Titan Blacks :)

The Dell i was talking about that is 4k and for 47k is the 2715Q IPS 4K. It is already here with Dell india :)

Dell's latest 27-inch, 4K monitor has a tempting $700 price tag

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz

The Dell i was talking about that is 4k and for 47k is the 2715Q IPS 4K. It is already here with Dell india :)

8ms response time..

OP
I

imlokesh

Broken In

Thanks for the reply man. I ordered the asus pb278q already. It'll be here this week.

OP
I

imlokesh

Broken In
^From where did you order, please give links

All the components in the picture are bought from SMC, Nehru Place (New Delhi). The monitor is coming from Mumbai but ordered from SMC only.

I'm also getting NZXT H440 from primeabgb.com. It should be here within a few days.

imlokesh

- - - Updated - - -

I'll put more details in a show off thread later this week. :D

My suggestion
Core i7 5930k @42300(the extra pci lanes will help you eventually.)
Asus X99 Pro @ 25200
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 MHz @ 28300
Asus GTX 980 Strix @ 47230
Corsair 780T @ 15000(appx,last time when i got one for one of my clients) My personal favorite will always be HAF-X
CM Silent pro M2 1000W @ 13800[try to look for the CM V1000,costlier but can do platinum efficiency ]
Kingston Hyper X 240GB @ 12500
i need to do a bit more searching on the prices of display so i will get back to you on that.

if u need any more help feel free to PM me :)

NOW THIS IS HOW REPLIES SHOULD BE DONE !!! With proper links.....Double Thumbs Up

Top Bottom