Build Suggestion Required [60k-70k]

Guys I need a suggestion on a Cooler. Budget is around 3.5k. Gotta be an RGB unit LoL. Also suggest a good thermal paste, unless the cooler already comes with one. Kindly remember the cabinet in use, for the size factor. It's the Masterbox MB500. Please mention whatever is considered best in that price range.

That newly bought system is outputting 90 degrees on average on all cores, after playing games for not even one hour! Screenshot attached. The provided Intel stock cooler is great it seems.

Kindly advise.

@whitestar_999 @Randy_Marsh @Minion
That's not good, those look more like laptop temps

Thanks. Lol the purchaser had that selected by himself actually.

What paste should I get? Just a basic good one would do.

And that was sarcasm by the way, stock Intel cooler being best.
I heard Kryonaut is good, many were suggesting it for laptops, should be good for desktops as well.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Issue is good cpu coolers(especially air coolers) are either not available in India or are available but way overpriced.

@ithehappy try Buy THERMAL GRIZZLY KRYONAUT at Lowest Price in India - mdcomputers.in
Thanks a lot for mentioning this. The buyer went ahead and ordered the MP610 cooler yesterday already though (I came to know about it later) and the same will be delivered today. He says it comes with a paste bundled in and want to use the same for now maybe. If the temps don't reduce enough I will advise him of the paste you mentioned.

Also, how much temp drop should he expect? Like from 90 degrees average, what should it come down to? 75 or less even?

Top Bottom