Budget PC for Web Development

ravisagar

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans: Web development on PHP, MySQL, Apache, some graphics work using Corel and GIMP

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 22-23 max

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 and Fedora

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, CD Drive

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:2-3 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Not recently. Would require help.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Delhi, I can buy online too.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I have already finalized the configuration by searching the forums. I couldn't find NZXT Cabinet in Nehru Place or Delhi. Need advice from where I can buy it otherwise any good alternative within my budget.

Component and Price from Nehru Place (Computer Empire)
AMD BULLDOZER FX 6300 + Gigabyte 970A DS3 (Rs. 13000)
Kingston hyperX blu 1600 MHz 4 GB (Rs 2720)
WD Caviar Blue 500GB (Rs3150)
Antec VP450P (Rs. 2100)
NZXT Source Elite 210 (Rs. 2900 - Checked in this forum)

As I said I need final thoughts on the configuration. Also is there any good alternative for NZXT cabinet in my budget. I have already checked with SMC, Cost to Cost, Computer Empire and few other shops in Nehru Place.

I need to buy in 2-3 days.

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
Graphics designing isn't possible without a GPU and you wanna go for a 6300 which doesn't have an iGPU. SO you'll need to fit in a GPU, maybe HD 6670 for 4-5k would do. Rest is fine.

OP
R

ravisagar

Broken In
Thanks for reply. Well I will add it later on. My main issue is with NZXT Cabinet which is difficult to find in delhi.

I came to know about this shop in Nehru Place which might have NZXT Cabinets. I will call them tomorrow to find out.

Electrosales Corporation, Nehru Place, New Delhi
011-41080855
Contact Person: Mr. Sunil/Mukesh

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Ans: I have already finalized the configuration by searching the forums. I couldn't find NZXT Cabinet in Nehru Place or Delhi. Need advice from where I can buy it otherwise any good alternative within my budget.

Component and Price from Nehru Place (Computer Empire)
AMD BULLDOZER FX 6300 + Gigabyte 970A DS3 (Rs. 13000)
Kingston hyperX blu 1600 MHz 4 GB (Rs 2720)
WD Caviar Blue 500GB (Rs3150)
Antec VP450P (Rs. 2100)
NZXT Source Elite 210 (Rs. 2900 - Checked in this forum)

As I said I need final thoughts on the configuration. Also is there any good alternative for NZXT cabinet in my budget. I have already checked with SMC, Cost to Cost, Computer Empire and few other shops in Nehru Place.

I need to buy in 2-3 days.

you need a dedicated gpu with this configuration.else you wont get a display out. get r7 250 at around 5k.
if that case is not available , choose from cooler master n300(3.2k) , betfenix merc alpha(3k), coolermaster elite 311(2.2k)

also are you sure it is the antec vp450p at 2.1k??

OP
R

ravisagar

Broken In
>> antec vp450p at 2.1k

Yes this is what the computer empire guy wrote.

Ok so I will also go for "AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5".

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
>> antec vp450p at 2.1k

Yes this is what the computer empire guy wrote.

Ok so I will also go for "AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5".

get r7 250 at around 5k than 6670.
that is a good price for the psu if it is the same model indeed.

Top Bottom