Budget office pc only cpu without hdd

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Here you go 

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
Billing application, ms excel and word, viewing cctv dvr(streaming from lan) and remote desktop
Slight YouTube maybe and Facebook or gmail

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 10-20k as low as possible

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:
Windows 8.1 32BIT X86

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: already have 500gb wd blue

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no, have hdmi 1080p monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: keyboard mouse ups monitor hdd

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:after March 27th

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:have great experience

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans
where ever it is cheap
Preferably online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans

Should run cool all day without ac
Should be dust proof (filter)

Confused between amd and Intel (both experienced)
Want which runs Cooler and LOW POWER CONSUMPTION

What I want
-Psu - confused with local ones(I know) and cx430
-Cabinet under 4k as low as possible with dust proof/ easy removable filters
Side window welcome
Front intake fan grille for hdd, front part must not get dusty place
-Mobo with hdmi
-Proccy
-Ram(with heatsink corsair or gskill)

Should run for years
I have a gigabyte board(Ran vista,7,8,8.1 now) since 2009 without issues. Intel crap mobo.

Thought of mini itx (amd350) build with coolermaster elite120
But doubt reliability and life. your thoughts??
Liked coolermaster n200 advanced but fearing that dust will sit in the grilles
Liked antec x1 but looks cheapo front panel(confirm anyone?)

Usb3 and sata3 welcome

Should have good service reputation(how is biostar, gigabyte and asus?)

Intel G2020 (3500)
Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 (3317)
EVM 1333 MHz 4 GB (2300)
Corsair CX430V2 (2700)
Local cabinet without PSU (1000)

total: 12,817

Get a few fans too and go DIY for filter on intake fans.

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Intel G2020 (3500)
Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 (3317)
EVM 1333 MHz 4 GB (2300)
Corsair CX430V2 (2700) ----------------------ok
Local cabinet without PSU (1000)

total: 12,817

Get a few fans too and go DIY for filter on intake fans.

well that place is a lot dusty...
having less fans=less dust right?

4. i like to get a branded cabby...Antec X1 CPU Cabinet? as my hands get scratched when working on local cabinets..
where is antec x1-T? it has side window

1. why not GA-H61M-D2H? i had done a previous office build(2years back) with that with g620...is there any latest model?
NEED HDMI

2. ram with heatsink?
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) - Deja-Vu Trends

do you recomment biostar mini itx (usb3+sata3) @5k
USB3 0 Hdmi SATA3 Biostar A68I 350 Deluxe Mini ITX Combo Motherboard Onboard CPU | eBay
or a gigabyte
Gigabyte E350N Motherboard - Gigabyte: Flipkart.com

You wanted it to be priced as low as possible.

Some changes:

Intel G2020 (3500)
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H (3800)
Corsair XMS3 1600 MHz 4 GB (2800)
Corsair CX430V2 (2700)
NZXT Gamma (2600)

total: 15,400

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
You wanted it to be priced as low as possible.

Some changes:

Intel G2020 (3500)
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H (3800)
Corsair XMS3 1600 MHz 4 GB (2800)
Corsair CX430V2 (2700)
NZXT Gamma (2600)

total: 15,400

NZXT Gamma (2600) where is it available? not locally here... only online.
RAM: why not Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Biostar A68I 350 Deluxe Mini ITX Combo Motherboard Onboard CPU
or a gigabyte
Gigabyte E350N Motherboard

- - - Updated - - -

WILL prices to come down after elections if there is a change of government.

- - - Updated - - -

SEEMS like a good deal for a case with side window *www.theitdepot.com/details-Antec+X1-T+Gaming+Cabinet+with+Window+-+Black_C5P19580.html

is it a good place to buy?

NZXT Gamma (2600) where is it available? not locally here... only online.
RAM: why not Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) - Corsair: Flipkart.com

Biostar A68I 350 Deluxe Mini ITX Combo Motherboard Onboard CPU
or a gigabyte
Gigabyte E350N Motherboard

- - - Updated - - -

WILL prices to come down after elections if there is a change of government.

- - - Updated - - -

SEEMS like a good deal for a case with side window Buy Online Antec X1-T Gaming Cabinet With Window - Black in india

is it a good place to buy?

> Vengeance is expensive compared to XMS and is not worth the price considering it's not a gaming rig.

> I will not recommend fixed CPU boards compared to assembled one asn the later offers better performance and flexibility.

> For cabinet, get whichever you like. IMO, if you can spend ~3k on cabinet with such a cheap config, why not get i3 3220 and a local cabinet instead? For the current config, these cabinets will be pure overkill. I'll suggest getting a local cabinet with enough fan slots instead.

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
> Vengeance is expensive compared to XMS and is not worth the price considering it's not a gaming rig.

> I will not recommend fixed CPU boards compared to assembled one asn the later offers better performance and flexibility.

> For cabinet, get whichever you like. IMO, if you can spend ~3k on cabinet with such a cheap config, why not get i3 3220 and a local cabinet instead? For the current config, these cabinets will be pure overkill. I'll suggest getting a local cabinet with enough fan slots instead.

the cabinet...hmm..i already have a cheapo zebronics cabinet... the problem is they give a cheap look, only 80mm fans

and when i clean dust, i get scratched at some place when cleaning these sharp cabinet...they dont have a front fan for cooling hdd and hdd fails in less then 1 year, after getting the CM 311 cabinet with front fan, no failures...

well i think for less dust i must go for positive pressurised system...with filtered intakes and top outtake
Antec X1-T seems to be good...

getting an i3 is nice, but whats the point in getting that, as it is not for my home pc, but only mostly used for billing application(developed in 1990's).
since i will get this config next moth, if i think of getting this as my home pc and using the home pc for office, then will definitely will go for i3 :)

in my pc i have a gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H with athlon 4200 and it is great playing hd1080 with 7.1 optical out and win8...

Top Bottom