Budget Gaming Rig!

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games:FIFA 14,NFS Most Wanted 2, GTA IV (Low Or Med Settings)
Applications: Photoshop CS4,Office 2010.
Internet:Watching HD Videos,Skype.
Multimedia:Watching HD movies,DVD's.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:25K-27K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7 x86 or x64

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: I Have Viewsonic VA1916w 19'' and want to reuse it.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Keyboard,Mouse,Speakers and Monitor is the component i DON'T want to buy.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:By the end of this week.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Ahmedabad,Gujarat.Yes willing to buy on-line if the price of the component is less from the local store.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:No

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i3 4130 - 7.7k
gigabyte h81 s1 - 3.8k
kingston hyperx blu 4gb - 2.7k
hd 7750 - 7k
wd blue 500gb - 3.3k
antec vp450p - 2.6k
local cabby - 0.7k
you can also choose, fx 6300 -7.3k and gigabyte 970a ds3 or ds3p- 5.3k/6k instead of i3 and will be better than that.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
but i would suggest if your getting fx6300 then atleast go for m5a97 r2.0 and cpu cooler too then you can match the i3 gaming performance though fx6300 is good for multitasking if not gaming.i too recently upgraded since gaming was my priority in budget i went for i3.

OP
A

Ashutosh Rathore

Broken In
My system is ready but without the graphic card as it was not available for 2-3 days.
Now my question is is GTX 650 better than HD 7750 and is HD 7770 better than these two GPUs?

Top Bottom