BSOD.. machine chec exception... frequent restart... failt to restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzaan

Broken In
hi ppl..

my system is going thru a really bad phase.
i hv an AMD 64 bit processr bougt in 2005.
512 mb RAM

i gt BSOD(blank screen of death) wit the machine_check_exception
also my system restarts frequently
also sometimes it simply refuses to start before a few try.

there was a short circuit at my place and my smps stopd wrkng. i went to a technician hoping tat only smps was gone. bt ten after changing smps it showd nothing on mnitor. we ( i n the technician) tried with diffrerent monitors, with different RAM, different SMPS.. nothing on monitor appeared. so he told me something is wrong wt the mothrbord. after a few days he told me tat IC on mothrbrd has corruptd. so he changed the ic n tested it. nw the new ic is fine bt the sometimes thngs appear on monitor sometimes it doesnt. nw he says tat somethin culd b wrng wt the processor.

nw ppl... help me. plzz explain me wats gng on?? wat culd be the problm n hw to solve it. n plzz tell new gud processors and its costs...

i read a lots of threads over such issues... bt culdnt find a convincing answer.. help me out guys

patkim

Cyborg Agent
While you tried with different RAMs, did you try cleaning the RAM slots. Sometimes excess dust on mobo may result into such crashes.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
The error you are getting is only shown when Processor detects some serious problems with your hardwares. Get a new motherboard, I think your previous one got some immense damage and replaced IC is not doing anything good there.
i gt BSOD(blank screen of death) wit the machine_check_exception
BTW, BSOD means 'Blue Screen of Death'

OP
anzaan

anzaan

Broken In
The error you are getting is only shown when Processor detects some serious problems with your hardwares. Get a new motherboard, I think your previous one got some immense damage and replaced IC is not doing anything good there.

BTW, BSOD means 'Blue Screen of Death'

yeah.. m gettng a new mothrbrd. i culdnt get an 64bit AMD proceesor(same as mine). they say its nt available nymr. so gettng an INTEL nw. wll post back wen i gt the system bck.

nway i knw its "blue scre....." . tat ws a typing mistk.

While you tried with different RAMs, did you try cleaning the RAM slots. Sometimes excess dust on mobo may result into such crashes.

yup we cleaned the system. bt i thnk there is a major panga... nw getng a new mothrbrd. lets hope for the best. wl cost me around 2500 bugs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom