BSNL Wifi Router Required Urgent

Tech&ME

Banned
Dear Friends,

I need any good brand wi-fi Router / modem for my dataone connection.

Requirement :

1. The Router/modem should be able to connect itself to dataone broadband (without the use of computer)

2. The Wi-fi Router/modem should be able to connect my laptop , Smartphone, Desktop Computer in my house at any time to access the internet.

Budget : No problem.

Pls suggest.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Well, what do you mean by your 1st requirement?

-Do you want to connect to the dataone broadband (w/0 use of computer) for WiFi devices?

there are lots of good routers available get the Linksys by Cisco routers depending on your budget and requirements.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Well, what do you mean by your 1st requirement?

-Do you want to connect to the dataone broadband (w/0 use of computer) for WiFi devices?

YES

there are lots of good routers available get the Linksys by Cisco routers depending on your budget and requirements.

Please suggest some specific model (tell me the model numbers, pls)

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Dear Friends,

I need any good brand wi-fi Router / modem for my dataone connection.

Requirement :

1. The Router/modem should be able to connect itself to dataone broadband (without the use of computer)

2. The Wi-fi Router/modem should be able to connect my laptop , Smartphone, Desktop Computer in my house at any time to access the internet.

Budget : No problem.

Pls suggest.

Every Router has a option for auto-dial

b/g enabled devices can connect to any b/g wifi router..

go for any Type II modem provided by BSNL and Huawei Quidway WA1003A is a good router available with BSNL..

tushargupta

Broken In
For connecting my smartphone thru WIFI to internet do i need a router in between my modem and phone or it can be done through modem also ?

Top Bottom