BSNL to introduce highly competitive fiber broadband plans in Hyderabad

rickenjus

In the zone
BSNL has introduced promotional FTTH Broadband plans ‘Fibro Combo ULD 645 CS34 ’ and ‘Fibro Combo ULD 1045 CS35’ exclusively for Hyderabad telecom District of Andhra Pradesh Telecom Circle. The new promotional broadband plans will be available for a period of 90 days from 21st December 2015.

*i.imgur.com/s9SbRy8.png

Interestingly, BSNL has directed the Hyderabad telephone exchanges to only offer the above plans in those locations/colonies of the Hyderabad telecom district where there is a matching competition from private broadband operators, so as to prevent loss of existing market share of subscribers.

source

40 Mbps upto 100GB, 4 Mbps beyond. Waah re BSNL, baaki india k log toh **** baithe h.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
My GOD....1045/- for 4Mbps speed and only for HYD....WHY WHY ?

BSNL ROI.......I don't want 40Mbps for 100GB keep it to yourself - just give me the rest (4Mbps for 1045/-).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
text book example of how competition/opening up of sector is good for the end user.Beam has raised people's expectations so much that every other company is forced to match them.Let bsnl copper wire network be opened for pvt players by paying reasonable rent & many good isp can come up.

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
BSNL FAIL. Their Initial charges for FTTH are very high and only people with no options will go for this plan in Hyd.

Since these plans are for colonies facing competition from pvt isp's my friend printed and took the circular to his exchange and they verified that with main office and told him 1045 plan wouldn't be available at his exchange. No ACT at his place, So only BSNL.

Top Bottom