BSNL Pantel tab T-Pad IS701R -unable to unlock, touch screen not working

rohitadahale@gmail.com

Right off the assembly line
I have received T-Pad IS701R one day ago on 26th jun after very long wait.
I opened box, and trying to ON it..It got started, blue screen is able to see but it's unable to UNLOCK. The strip for which is to unlock is not working. I am unable to start it on very first day :cry:

Can someone help me??

Rohit
Hyderabad

//Mod Edit. Do not disclose personal phone numbers in public forum.

anant.it

I have received T-Pad IS701R one day ago on 26th jun after very long wait.
I opened box, and trying to ON it..It got started, blue screen is able to see but it's unable to UNLOCK. The strip for which is to unlock is not working. I am unable to start it on very first day :cry:

Can someone help me??

Rohit
Hyderabad

//Mod Edit. Do not disclose personal phone numbers in public forum.

Even I am facing the same problem In fact I am not able to see blue icon of ANDROID. Just small name of ANDROID and getting back to BSNL logo. Plz help m guys.

anant.it

Even I am facing the same problem In fact I am not able to see blue icon of ANDROID. Just small name of ANDROID and getting back to BSNL logo. Plz help m guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Even I was facing the same issue of not able to see the blue icon of ANDROID. I did call to there customer care but they were not able to answer this. Then I found out local service centre contact from Pantel website. I went to this service cente and he reboot the tab by his mocro SD.
And now everything is working fine.

Top Bottom