BSNL Night Free Using Technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikram_17

Right off the assembly line
I have a bsnl 500c plan.... I read here that for using the download free during 2 am to 8 am, i can use a 'WakeUpOnStandby' followed by 'Reconnect'.. However i am not being able to connect using 'reconnect'.. Do u have any suggestions for setting the downloads earlier during the day so that it starts automatically at 2.. Morover i wanted to know from bsnl users that if u leave the modem on from 1 and start downloading only from 2:30 then will anything be charged?? i.e do i have to connect at 2 am again for the free download.. I found contradicting statements on different sites due to which i have this doubt..

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
There are plenty of stuffs in the tutorials section that will help you out.. Search for it in the forum

nimbus_007

Furious GaMeR
Vikram I am a BSNL 500c user.....

Reconnect has a Trojan Virus in it so i prefer don't use it..

If u want to automate ur system to connect to internet i will surely like to help u.. u don't have to use any softwares. You can do this by your OS itself.

I don't know about waking up from StandBy but i think i read from some where that we can do it from banshee alarm...

If u want me to guide i will surely Help U out.

tkin

Back to school!!
I have a bsnl 500c plan.... I read here that for using the download free during 2 am to 8 am, i can use a 'WakeUpOnStandby' followed by 'Reconnect'.. However i am not being able to connect using 'reconnect'.. Do u have any suggestions for setting the downloads earlier during the day so that it starts automatically at 2.. Morover i wanted to know from bsnl users that if u leave the modem on from 1 and start downloading only from 2:30 then will anything be charged?? i.e do i have to connect at 2 am again for the free download.. I found contradicting statements on different sites due to which i have this doubt..
You can connect, start download, and disconnect using batch files(.bat).
Just google around a bit.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
u need to use task scheduler in the control panel in conjunction with .bat or .cmd files. play around a bit, look up google for dos commands and u will know.
just two tips:
to start Command prompt go to start>run, type cmd press enter
to see help for any command, in the cmd window type the command followed by /?
to connect to the internet the command is rasdial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom