BSNL launches Online Gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the latest.
BSNL finally launched Online Gaming services..
Two plans are there.One for 200rs PM other for 100 rs PM..15 days initial trial is free. to register visit dataone.in

Now what I could not understand is that whether they will increase bandwidth for those who register or continue to provide this service to them at existing bandwidth.? any Ideas?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
same thing discussed here -> Game Package Tariff Announced by BSNL

btw i've applied for the Trial thing, but how the heck do i download the games :x

whatever link i click a file with that game's name starts downloadin & the size of the file is 5.2MB
& that file d'l @ 29-31kBps only. :x

*img150.imageshack.us/img150/6880/godxi7.th.jpg
this Game On Demand app. just stay like that, nothing (web page) loads.

OP
alok4best

alok4best

TooR
s18000rpm said:
same thing discussed here -> Game Package Tariff Announced by BSNL

btw i've applied for the Trial thing, but how the heck do i download the games :x

whatever link i click a file with that game's name starts downloadin & the size of the file is 5.2MB
& that file d'l @ 29-31kBps only. :x

*img150.imageshack.us/img150/6880/godxi7.th.jpg
this Game On Demand app. just stay like that, nothing (web page) loads.

okay ,...It works like this...U start GOD software..the one of which u posted a snap..then go to the website

*bsnl.indiagames.com/premium/index.jsp

if u have already signed up.then Login to your account..select a game and hit "play with me" button.. after u do this the application starts downloading the game to ur pc...
but all the games are demos.and speed remains at 256Kbps only for non-2Mbps users.thats the sad part of it..coz first i thought once u subscribe ur speed will get boosted to 512Kbps..which was the case when they were testing it way back in august-september.but now no upgrades for poor UL guys like me.
so within hrs of subscribing I thought its nt useful for me.as I dnt play most of the games they are giving..the only motive I hd was that if the speeds get boosted I wud b able to leech at higher speeds...

SAPNA...JO HO NA SAKA APNA...:(
And canceled my subscription within hours.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thanks dude.
i tried to d/l Hitman & it was blooody slow.

i did just what you did, Uninstall that stupid GamesOnDemand S#it. & now cancelling that account.
alok4best said:
but now no upgrades for poor UL guys like me.
count me in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom