bsnl broadband ul750 speed issue

sukasarkar

Broken In
i am using bsnl bb since 4 years. currently i am on ul750. It was giving 1mbps before 6gb and 512 kbps after 6 gb. but from this month i am getting constant 1 mbps steed after 6 gb usage. so i am quite confused. did anyone notice that????:cool:

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Yeah, bsnl system are not accurate id detecting the limit...my limit is 8 gb and many times it has gone up to 10-11 gb !! :-D

ashintomson

Journeyman
my frnd bought Bsnl wimax and he is getting constant 150 kbps downloading speed ( 800 rs plan) and am stuck up with 70 with my 750 plan ... BSNL SUCKS..........

sidhraj

Broken In
Wish that happened to me!
I'm using UL900 plan of bsnl, at max I get 250kbps.
but unfortunately i used all the 8GB in the beginning of the month and now get ridiculous 50kbps. Downloading any stuff takes no less than 3 hours.

pratyush997

Inactive
Ha ha U got Trolled..I have 850ULD plan Last month I ended up download 35GB!!
After I download 5GB at a time.Speed get reduced to 60kbps after 2-3 Days it hit again 1.5Mbps!!

sach1000rt

Journeyman
Somewhere I have heard the news that they are going to upgrade the 750ul plan to 1mbps(no more 512 kbps or FUP) from august 1.

Ironman

In the zone
wow , just wow , when the world tastes speeds like
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/160666-just-take-peek-amazed.htm

we just get 1mbps

utpal

Right off the assembly line
i am using bsnl bb since 4 years. currently i am on ul750. It was giving 1mbps before 6gb and 512 kbps after 6 gb. but from this month i am getting constant 1 mbps steed after 6 gb usage. so i am quite confused. did anyone notice that????:cool:

Yaa,m getting 1 mbps speed upto 6gb,but its came down at 512,but in this month its constant 1mbps speed..!!

Top Bottom