broadband connection woes

atish4011

Broken In
hello guys
I have a very irritating problem which crept up recently i use a bsnl broadband with 2 mbps unlimited plan which is a adsl connection i have connected it to my tp link wifi router for wireless connection
the problem i have been facing is that recently when i download something i am not able to open any browers or any other internet related service on any of my device .
i checked by first downloading a small file such as a 18mb windows 7 theme or a driver download of 250mb or above from nvidia the case is same and i am not able to access internet on any of the devices or the device on which i am downloading previously this was not the case and i was able to easily simultaneously download and browse the internet also.
i need ur help guys as it is very irritating as i have to wait for even a 10 mb file to download before accessing internet on any of the devices.

to check i also connected the internet on my laptop via ethernet and the case was same.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Do you use a Download manager?
If yes, then just set the maximum download speed for it to be a bit less than 2 mbps.

And check on SpeedTest.net if you are actually getting the download speed of 256 kBps or not.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Check what speeds you are actually getting. It may be possible that you are not getting the 256 KBps that you should in your 2mbps connection.
Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Top Bottom