breakthrough or spearhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmit

Core of the Processor
i want to know that which one is the expansion pack of MEDAL OF HONOUR ALLIED ASSAULT......BREAKTHROUGH or SPEARHEAD....can i play spearhead before breakthrough.....IS anything more, required to play these games.....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Both of them are expanisons for MoH:AA.

Yes, you can play them in any order as the campaigns are not linked toe ach other in any way.

Besides the expanisons being a bit more heavy on the system, all you would need is the required patches to be installed on the original game. By that I mean, you need to have MoH:AA installed and patched to be able to install and play either Breakthrough or Spearhead.

The patches are included in the expansion's disks, so you dont need to look around for them. They will initialise and be installed automatically.

OP
J

jmit

Core of the Processor
requirement

thanx dude...can u pl tell me what is the requirement for playing this game.......... i have the conf.... AMD athlon 2400+, 512 Mb 333 MHz,80 gb hard disk,MSI motherboard with VIA chipset (KM400,8235) and sony DVD combo drive...using win XP........ is this the sufficient requirement for the game...

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Now european assualt is not available on pC and as for Pacific assualt it needs a better comp to run
So list ur specifications

OP
J

jmit

Core of the Processor
hey guys plz tell me about moh:pacific assault.....i have described the detail of my pc on top......waiting for reply....... :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yup It must run but on Low settings of course.Plus you have sufficient RAM to save you from the lag sessions.But I am a bit sceptical of the overall performace of the VIA onboard Chipset.:( Please avoid double posting.

godzi_85

In the zone
i dont think pacific assault would run on yours...
it requires specifically dx 8.1 hardware atleast!(read graphic card)

european assult is for consoles ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom