Breaking News - Aajtak ( Must See This!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms_solver

In the zone
24x7 news channel these days must not be watched for news. They are to be treated as entertainment channels. See IndiaTV, you will be amazed to see what they are broadcasting lately! around 7-9pm

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Chaliye hum baat karte hain apne reported Gajodhar Bhaiyya se...

News Reader: Han Gajodhar... kya rananeeti banayi hui hai Big B ne
Gajodhar: Ji Renu main aapko batana chahunga ki roz ki tarah bachan saab toilet k liye 7am andar ghuse... lekin soootron k mutabiq bot zor lagane par bhi kuch nahi hua... Unke sabhi fans ne pooja shuru ki... tab jaakar 8 baje pressure bana aur wo toilet ki aur bhaage... and 10 min baad khushi se Vijayi hokar wo wapis aaye

:lol: :lol:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
LOL! Aaj Tak maine ise news nahi dekha.....
Most of news channels in India are crap. NDTV is an exception. They are doing a good job.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Due to those bakbwas and lengthy process of presenting a one line news for 100 line with ad (20 mnts news 40 mnts ads). I leave watching news in the private TV channel. May be one day behind the world I read news from News Paper which is far far better than those Channels. I think the news broadcast from All India Radio is the best.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
And the worst things is "India TV" ppl have downloaded "Chris Angel" magic trick videos from Youtube.com and now showing regularly. Like Levitation trick, Walking on Water, Car Accident, Fire stunt, Shadow tricks, etc.

Even they never tell that who is this magician. They always show these tricks like its happening by accident. What they are trying to do is earning money from phone calls and SMS.

If you really want to show such stuffs, then show them in 1 hours show with the truth and secret behind them instead of talking rubbish about them and asking viewers to call them.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
digit forum he best hai news ke liye
TV par news dekhne ki zaroorat hi nahi :D

yep 100% agreed..

yeh thread hi dekhlo.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74131&highlight=earthquake

humare paas live reporter hai.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom