Brazil Court Orders YouTube to Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
beach. The scene is filmed. Did I mention that Cicarelli is a model and Ronaldo’s (the soccer player) ex-wife? So of course, in our day and age, the video makes its way on Youtube. It is the most viewed video in Brazil and the couple demand YouTube to take the video down. For every day it remains online, they want $116,000 in damages :shock: . It gets taken down but is reposted many times over and the suit drags on for many months. In December, a third suit is filed requesting that YouTube be shut down and the Brazilian court agrees to do so on January 3, 2007. Oh but Youtube is based in the United States. Houston, we have a problem.

Source: eWeek NEWS

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
yeah they used to have "fun" in hotels when he was out with an injury just before the wc2006.
source Local hindi newspapers:D
who is the guy in that video and whats wrong about his 'ahem'.and is that
ronnie himself singing.

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I guess they could ban youTube in brazil...

imagine if this had happened on orkut. And if they tried to ban orkut in brazil!!!

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
led_shankar said:
I guess they could ban youTube in brazil...

imagine if this had happened on orkut. And if they tried to ban orkut in brazil!!!

But how can they ban it in a particular country??

T

thunderbird.117

Blah. This people they dont have any work to do. They are many leaked sex tapes on the net and yet they can not shut down or do anything. Once it is on internet nobody can do anything. It will simply go around the world. What is the point of shutting down youtube. Google brought them.

also check out latest with dailymotion.com

*news.com.com/Young+turn+to+Web+sites+without+rules/2100-1026_3-6146707.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom