Brand New Razer Arctosa

hash!!

________
Item for sale: Arctosa, black on black, opened on delivery to check the condition. used once to check functionality. everything else is still intact. didnt use the installation disc either. it comes with two razer stickers, installation disc, certificate of authenticity, guarantee/warranty card.

Warranty: i think it comes with a two year warranty.

date of purchase: 24th April 2010

reason for sale: i accidentally ordered it. I wanted to get a Sidewinder, but got this instead. Anyhow, i paid about 2600/- for it, excluding shipping, which was about 170/-
i need to sell this asap, to pay for the sidewinder.

price expected: 2200/- plus shipping, bangalore/chennai(till friday) buyers preferred

Specs/pictures here: *store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169415000

Location : Bangalore. Im in Bangalore as of now, so Bangalore buyers preferred, shipping would just add to your cost. Going to Chennai this weekend, so if you're from Chennai, you could collect it on saturday or sunday, when i'l be there. but confirm before that. Monday, im back in bangalore..

cheers
Hari

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Thread approved. Please edit it so that it follows the template. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
its packed dude.. i dont think it'd make sense to put up pictures of the box.. and well, if you want that, i could do that.. i've taken it out once, to check it, and i really dont wanna take it out again.. :)
cheers

rajan1311

Padawan
does this keyboard have backlit keys ?would like to see box pics at least...just to make sure you have it lol...and yes i am interested...price negotiable ?m from bangalore..

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
its packed dude.. i dont think it'd make sense to put up pictures of the box.. and well, if you want that, i could do that.. i've taken it out once, to check it, and i really dont wanna take it out again.. :)
cheers

u may wanna re think before selling...Hey, razor is giving away 10 "naga mouses",

*www.razerzone.com/getimba-share-n-win

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
why do you want to sell it two years after you made the purchase? and you kept it unopened the whole time :|
I think you were waiting for the warranty to get expired :D

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
why do you want to sell it two years after you made the purchase? and you kept it unopened the whole time :|
I think you were waiting for the warranty to get expired :D

hmm.. okay.. i'd appreciate it if you would've read the post properly.. the warranty's still on for about two years.. i bought it a less than a week before i put it up on sale.. i asked a friend to get me a sidewinder, but he didnt find it, so he bought me an arctosa instead without askin me.. i cant return it, or get a refund, so im kinda stuck with it.. :)

sorry for the late reply though..
i'l put up pictures of the box later today.. been a little busy at work..

@rajan, arctosas don't have backlit keys.. you could check the specs i've posted, plus the link i've given, for full specs.. :)
and what part of bangalore are you from? i could get it around the city, and give it to you.. pm me back if you're still interested.. :)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
buddy be man enough to accept your mistakes. yesterday you had mentioned 24th April 2008 as date of purchase and changed it after I made my post. I know what I saw, do not need your appreciation. thanks

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
buddy be man enough to accept your mistakes. yesterday you had mentioned 24th April 2008 as date of purchase and changed it after I made my post. I know what I saw, do not need your appreciation. thanks

R u kidding me.. ITs APril 2010 Purchase

eBRo

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________

i dont think the arctosa was even launched way back in 2008..
plus twenty points to your killer reasoning as to why i wanted its warranty to run out and all.. after all, razer's top of the line because its known for its terrible build quality and terrible, terrible after sales, right? hence i wanted its warranty to run out..

so, amen, my bad..

anyhow.. getting back to bigger things..
who wants to buy this? bangalore? anyone?

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
alright.. so im opening a new thread for the 2008 discussion.. cause i got the arctosa even before it was in production.. :p cause now its a bigger scandal than tharoor..
people interested in buying the arctosa that i bought in april 2010 can tell me if they're interested, here..
thanks

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
although I am bangalorean and interested.. but the Price si just sky rocket i guess..May be i have no clue or idea of the product..I live near Bangalore University Papareddypalya,

any price drop may be? cause hardly a handful people who would put 2K and about for keyboard alone..

eBRo

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
although I am bangalorean and interested.. but the Price si just sky rocket i guess..May be i have no clue or idea of the product..I live near Bangalore University Papareddypalya,

any price drop may be? cause hardly a handful people who would put 2K and about for keyboard alone..

eBRo

hmmm.. true.. but its a gaming keyboard dude, and razer is known for making really high quality products.. theres brilliant response time, nice build, you can assign macros to single keys.. i bought it for about 2600 bucks, excluding shipping, and its unused.. so i reckon 2200's a really good deal.. hence..

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
My bad.. My wife is gonna real pissed if I get this.. Let see who's in the game.. Happy selling mate. Oh I love it

eBRo

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
dont tell no one.. i am very well interested.. but the money part you put thats big hurdle...try considering less

eBro

Top Bottom