BRAINWAVZ Alpha At Around $7

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Check BRAINWAVZ Alpha IEM Earphones PREORDER [Brainwavz-Alpha] - $9.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

It's selling for $9. But using coupon would make it $7.

Hi All

We have more of our popular budget Brainwavz Alpha coming back into stock at the first week of July, you can purchase them at the preorder price of just $9.50 BUT a lucky 40 people will be able to use the below coupon code to get 25% discount on the price!

Code: b47b8cc1d5

Enter the coupon code at the payment selection stage of checkout. Coupon will expire either after 40 uses or after tomorrow, which ever first.

Another bonus is if you buy 3 or more Brainwavz Alpha in the same order you can add a 4th one and get it for FREE, just add 4pcs of Brainwavz Alpha to your cart and then enter the below coupon code to get the value of the 4th taken off the total. This offer is valid till the end of the month.

Coupon code: 63802044d2

Note: Coupon is worth $6 but added with the multiple item shipping discount the total discount on the order will be $10, more than the $9.50 the 4th Alpha cost! So you in fact get the 4th Alpha for free and 50cents off too! (If you're confused then talk to our live support if they're on or open a support ticket at *www.mp4nation.net/support/)

Coupons can not be combined, we can't retroactively apply coupon discounts after orders have been placed.

*www.mp4nation.net/

Got the information from another forum, thought of sharing it here too..!! Just ordered one for me :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I received a mail today regarding this offer, but I am waiting for any cost reduction in M3. But there are other earphone in the same price compare to M3.

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
Hey all, I need 4 of them as I don't have credit card,can anybody buy me those I'm ready topay to their preferred account.

Top Bottom