Boycott Games for Windows - Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FilledVoid

Tomorrow you will ask Warcraft or Everquest MMORPG for free.
You Can play for free if you have the game message me and no it doesn't involve anything Illegal I believe.

I recall Lost Planet forums mentioning the ability to save progress offline in Single Player but I never tried. So I I understand this correctly.

Oh by the way the Source has removed their post I believe and mention that its free also.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^some will never shun the servitude ::rolleyes:

We are consumers and not a perpetual chicanery :rolleyes:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
And it's because of people like you, more and more game companies are shying away from PC as the main platform.

F

FilledVoid

^^^ why blame me when most r doing the same thing.
I guess because when posting it on the the forum it gives you the look that you would download games even if they came at Rs 100. :). Of course I'm not saying you would. But your post makes you sound that you would. The logic is if everyone bought the games then Developers would supposedly release games with much lower prices. Although I seriously don't see this happening.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
even if every1 bot the games they wudnt bring down the prices of the games cuz they u think that even if they sell the games for 1k ppl r still buying them then why reduce the price?

FYI b4 coming to Delhi i used to surf thru MO and u cant xpect me download 4-8GB thru MO.had to buy them for 60 bucks per DVD.so if i get the original for 100 bucks i wud surely buy them.also i do hav some original games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom