Bound by Flame - RPG - May 9 2014

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Witcher 1 music was one of the best and memorable.. especially the river of life soundtrack

Im a huge soundtrack and story fan..
The most important part that an RPG must have for me is
1) Excellent story
2) Excellent music

I can make do with mediocre graphics and gameplay but ruining those two will be unforgivable
Bound by Flame.. DONT F**K It UP

Last edited:

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
The Point n Click combat/movement system doesn't appeal to a mass audience, I guess that's why it was redone in TW2 and by the looks of it TW3 is heading the same way as well , although the developers have promised a more polished and refined combat experience this time. Just hoping TW3 turns out to be the best RPG ever. :-D BTW I think we're going off-topic here. :p
[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION]
Yeah agreed, the soundtrack was truly mesmerizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Bound By Flame: Companions - details and screenshots

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
witcher 1 was bad??? really?? It was just different from the lot and the most amazing new combat gameplay that I played

at that time, it was really outstanding, now if i go to play witcher 1, hmm...the combat "looks" very funny. Expectations actually.

Cant agree with amalur story, NPC, characterization. Mario had better characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Started playing Bound by Flame...

The gameplay is a mix of Dragon Age and Witcher...
I like it...

tell me about inventory system, weapons, skills and character progression.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Started playing Bound by Flame...

The gameplay is a mix of Dragon Age and Witcher...
I like it...

post screenshots please

- - - Updated - - -

at that time, it was really outstanding, now if i go to play witcher 1, hmm...the combat "looks" very funny. Expectations actually.

Cant agree with amalur story, NPC, characterization. Mario had better characters.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, amalur has really really inferior charecter designs

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The game is good, I won't compare it to Skyrim, DA or Witcher. This game is more like First Templar, Cursed Crusade, but better than them. Surprisingly the controls are great, and the optimization is better than average.

The combat is really good, you need to get used to, but after a while it's really fun, you sometimes need to change your combat styles for certain enemies this is where it gets interesting. The graphics are good also, it's not great but it's also not that crappy.

I would give it 7.5/10.

- - - Updated - - -

post screenshots please

How to take screenshots???

- - - Updated - - -

The Inventory is a Single Long Sword , 2 Blades and a Bow.You can craft all the Weapons and the Body Armour and improve them as well. There are 3 types of skills trees until now as I am still in Level 3 and the character progression & Crafting is looking like taken from Skyrim. You will all have kinds of potions which can be craft able as well or you avail them when you do certain missions.

Certain enemies require certain type of sword or bow fighting or even setting a trap before hand. For eg: Melee enemies require sword or blade fighting but Ranged enemies require Bow fighting or a quick blade fighting stealthily.

Yes you can even fight in Stealth Mode but you can kill only one enemy when there are more than one its worst option.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Worse than Amalur as per the reviews?

I take it back,

I will play this game , bad story, repetitive quests, useless companions, lame dialogues and see this...

"you’re given a basic set of weapons and items. Your main sword is called “Default Sword.” Couldn’t it have been called “Iron Sword,” “Rusty Sword,”

Seriously ?? DeeeFaaoolt SWORD?!! What the f**K?

but

hey When i read reviews about skyrim online, i think this new developers deserve a little praise for the effort.

The combat is praised everywhere. I will play it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom