Bound by Flame - RPG - May 9 2014

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Im looking forward to this game, this resembles witcher and dragon age in so many aspects like having weight in your actions.. Hoping this game would be as good as it's advertised..
Here's a gameplay trailer

This seems exactly like Witcher 2 tbh, not saying its a bad thing :)

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Why does the UI look too much like Witcher 2 copy ? Regardless, Im still keeping my hopes up for this game.. Its been a long time since i have tasted a good RPG

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
im waiting for this one myself. Lets see if we have anything to feed our love towards RPG with this one. Its been some time that I got my hands on a good RPG game.

Piyush

Lanaya
That's why i'm really worried. Not because combat of Amalur sucked, but because almost everything else did :(

It didnt sucked at all.
In fact I find it impressive, only camera issues made combat a bit difficult for range heroes.
The only combat system I like more than this game's is of Witcher

Piyush

Lanaya
^^You mean Witcher 2? Coz Witcher 1 combat system was BAD.

Bad? It was so simple and effective once you get the hang of it.

- - - Updated - - -

All was dependent on your timing, unlike other games where you can just keep clicking while your eyes closed.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
[MENTION=133935]rakesh_ic[/MENTION]
LOL, I never said Witcher 1 was bad. In fact it's one of my all time favs. See my avatar? It's Siegfried of the Order of the Flaming Rose from Witcher 1. I just felt that the combat was really difficult to get into but of course like [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] said, once you get used to it, you'd come to realize it's merits which is true in the case of almost every game. RE4 anyone? IMO Witcher 1 didn't cater to a wide audience whereas Witcher 2 did. That's why I think Witcher 2 was a better game overall.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=133935]rakesh_ic[/MENTION]
LOL, I never said Witcher 1 was bad. In fact it's one of my all time favs. See my avatar? It's Siegfried of the Order of the Flaming Rose from Witcher 1. I just felt that the combat was really difficult to get into but of course like [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] said, once you get used to it, you'd come to realize it's merits which is true in the case of almost every game. RE4 anyone? IMO Witcher 1 didn't cater to a wide audience whereas Witcher 2 did. That's why I think Witcher 2 was a better game overall.

You said witcher 1 combat was bad.. And I responded to the same because the combat was not bad it was different.
Though I missed the word "combat" in my opening sentence, the emphasis was on combat itself :)

BTW, I dint like witcher 2 as I couldnt stand the thought of the superbly done combat style being redone to make it similar to the dozens of game we have in hack and slash category. And by that, they got few things wrong (to start with the combat wasnt fluent when the game released).

Top Bottom