bought sony ericsson neo v.....

TheLetterD

Will Power
Yes it is! Although you can even Check out the Motorola Defy Plus
As people are calling it, 'Torture Resistant Phone'
It has Almost the same hardware(Proccy,GPU,RAM) But a larger Battery And No front Camera for video calls! But avg looks.
So it actually Depends upon on you! What would you go for?
Moto Defy Plus >Excellent Durability(ITS WATER RESISTANT TOO! :) ) + Larger Battery - No Front Facing Camera - Avg. Looks
OR
Neo V>+Excellent Looks - Comparatively Weaker battery -Avg Durability (the back panel feels too weak.

You can get the Neo V for 16 K At ' adexmart.com' And The MOTO DEFY PLUS for about 16.5 K from local vendors...

damnthenet

Journeyman
Go for Neo V.

Check the following thread about Neo V to know more:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/147553-wise-buy-sony-ericsson-xperia-neo-v.html

My review of Neo V:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/148348-review-sony-xperia-neo-v.html

rohit18rs

Journeyman
you can buy neov at 15k+ on adexmart.com

Got mine 3 weeks back and have to say its an awesome phone .. superfast with the best screen.. mobile bravia engine makes it the best display in the category ... also the camera has hd video recording and the picture quality is very good .... plus it will surely get a 2.4 android update.. so just go for it .. adexmart has the least price.. lower than defy +

kbar1

Journeyman
Neo battery is on the (slightly) lower side. Another option would be galaxy sl. Larger screen, slightly bigger battery.

kbar1

Journeyman
how's the battery life? And how's the camera quality? I mean what's the average file size of the snaps?

Last edited:

sharang_3

Journeyman
i have the neo v..battery life is ok..if u use the phone heavily its gonna drain in less then a day(10 hrs if used too much for gaming)..im currently running a test..ive disabled data and used the phone just for a few texts..only 20% battery drained in 20 hrs..so thats nice..it can save juice if need be..as far as the camera goes not impressed..maybe thats cz im used to my lumix fz 35:grin: and phones cannot match prosumer cameras:-(..avg file size 600 kb...quality of pics..we'll id say ok..nthing close to those of a proper camera even a 5k camera..one issue i have with the phone is it heats up pretty fast if used continuously..also the ui isnt as fluid..lags a few times but nothing major...else it is a fine phone...id go for it considering camera isnt a top priority..in that case i guess n8 is the only option...

kbar1

Journeyman
Just 600k? My galaxy sl with 5mp averages 1.5mb. Try the third party camera apps from market and see if there's any improvement.

kbar1

Journeyman
Samsung galaxy w coming. 3.7 inch screen, 1.4ghz processor. Probably priced under 19k.

*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_w_i8150-4114.php

sharang_3

Journeyman
Just 600k? My galaxy sl with 5mp averages 1.5mb. Try the third party camera apps from market and see if there's any improvement.

sure ill try it out and post it here..any good camera app that you know of??and a correction to my prev post, avg file size is 800kb though still it hardly makes a difference...

Top Bottom