Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
srikanth.9849671439

srikanth.9849671439

BE THE FIRST OR LAST
Here is my review:

DESIGN:

creative zen is made up of pure plastic with 2.5inch L.C.D...There are 9 buttons placed on the right side of the screen and ON/OFF slider, U.S.B, ear phone plug-in is placed on the right side of the player. A memory card slot and a micro phone is placed on the top of the player.you will find nothing on the left,back and bottom side of the player.. the front panel attracts the fingure prints very much...

WATCHING VIDEOS:

watching videos on creative zen is great.. it displays great colours..the only bad thing is, we had to convert every video to AVI or WMV format with the software given by the creative it takes a lot of time to convert...

LISTENING TO MUSIC:

first of all i don't have a premium in-ear phones like ep-630.. i listen to music on zen with my n73 me ear phones [hs-28].. but still it delevers a good music. it has a 8 pre set EQ and a one custom EQ. I don't find a much difference in that 8 preset EQ's..it also has a extra settings like smart volume,bass boster and play mode..it also has a volume restrict..over all, listening to music on zen even with HS-28 is good..

PHOTO VIEWING:

viewing photos on zen is also a great expereance.. once we click on the photos on menu, it gives the options like, MY SLIDE SHOW,PICTURES,RECENTLY BROWSED PICTURES..once we enter in to the folder cantaining pictures, it displays 4*5 tumbnails..it also has extra features such as zooming pictures and setting it as wall papers..viewing pictures is also good in zen..

It also has a extra features such as the following

VOICE RECODING:

voice recording in zen is just above avarage..

MEMORY SLOT:

i don't know about this because i don' have a memory card....

FM RADIO:

this one is also avarage...

EXTRAS:

it also has a clock, calender,tasks, and contacts...

ONE FEATURE I LIKE IS, WE CAN HIDE ANY FOLDER WITH PASSWORD...

CAN ANY 1 TELL ME HOW 2 UPLOAD IMAGES?

moshel

Padawan
hey nice review....thx

Here is my review:

MEMORY SLOT:

i don't know about this because i don' have a memory card....

the memory slot implementation on the Zen and the X-Fi is very poor.

I have been planning to invest in a mp3 player and i just love the zen for its features and the gorgeous 2.5" screen, but the memory card slot is almost a waste because the files on the memory card dont integrate with the internal files in the library. moreover, there are some missing options for files on the memory card. for eg. u cant change the eq if ur playing from the memory card (although im not sure abt it, remember reading it somewhere that it has been corrected in the fw update)

although thats not a problem with the Cowon D2 and Sansa Fuze

OP
srikanth.9849671439

srikanth.9849671439

BE THE FIRST OR LAST
Pics:

*img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25092008121op7.jpg

*img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25092008122rh0.jpg

*img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25092008123uu0.jpg

*img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25092008124zz8.jpg

*img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25092008128kx8.jpg

*img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25092008129nl3.jpg