Boot Up Times - Lets See

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
5.6 IS impossible. Specially, when even Chrome OS, don't claim to boot that fast!
Please give us a fair reading, The Conqueror. Or a video (with a clock, at one side) for a proof ;)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Maybe anyone didn't noticed, my post, in which I said, that even my CPU usage dont ever reach 1-2%.
The most probable reason for this looks to me is uTorrent, which always runs at the background downloading "stuff".

OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
^^ Maybe anyone didn't noticed, my post, in which I said, that even my CPU usage dont ever reach 1-2%.
The most probable reason for this looks to me is uTorrent, which always runs at the background downloading "stuff".

Then autostartup band karo utorrent ka.

Peace~~~!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ So do we have to record our startup timings, disabling every startup items??

R2K

In the Zone
Mine was 58 Seconds with the lappy in the signature
And the OS was w7 with avira av

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thats maybe coz of some adware or malware or some virus who is eating up the cpu usage.....which process is running??
Nope.....PC is virus free...& i use malwarebytes antimalware to remove such
infections....:mrgreen:

i dnt have utorrent in startup....i'll post the Hijack this report soon.I have almost 76 processes in background.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
thetechfreak said:
whats your hdd RPM? 10000?
5400rpm
Its a laptop.

And I have 37 processes at startup.

@ conqueror
5.6 is impossible.
Even I have used "optimized" XP. It still takes 20 - 30 secs.

Even my mobile can't boot in 5.6 secs :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom