Blunder Blunder . . .Network is disabled forever . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
I connect to internet from my LAN card. Once i disable the connection by right clicking on it and then clicking "DISABLE" coz i wanted to stay off inetrnet. When i try to enable it... it got enable but after 2 seconds the deadly BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH came and the system rebooted.

I tried for 4-5 times. Then i rebooted using LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION but no use. In SAFE MODE I could enable the network connection. But now when i tri to connect the internet through my LAN software it gives an error called "Windows Socket Error". I tried reinstalling the application but no use.

Please help. Should i have to reinstall windows...Or any other way is possible...

digen

Youngling
Which operating system have you got there?

In SAFE MODE I could enable the network connection. But now when i tri to connect the internet through my LAN software it gives an error called "Windows Socket Error".
I'm sorry but I seem to have lost you there,what exactly do you mean by lan software?
Have you tried repairing the connection from safe mode by right clicking it & selecting repair?Do you get any error code accompanying the error message?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom