Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
is it possible to send text messages via bluetooth to another person's mobile...........

any such application or a technique will be good.........

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
But is it possible without any third party software? Cos i did try out some software earlier can't remember the name but i was never able to configure it, never worked. I tried it with Nokia 3230.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
yes i am asking without any additional software................

i know 2 ways......
1.to save the sms into a text message and then send the .txt file......... its slow and a lot ma\nual..........
2. to instal message saver/
*www.symbianware.com/product.php?id=messagestorer80

i am asking somethign without any additional software...... u know the software is paid :)

khin007

Journeyman
Tip 12: BlueJacking
First up, you need to know what Bluetooth is. There are lots of types of modern devices that incorporate Bluetooth as one of their many features. PDAs, mobile phones and laptops are a few of these modern devices. Bluetooth means that Bluetooth enabled devices can send things like phonebook/address book contacts, pictures & notes to other Bluetooth enabled devices wirelessly over a range of about 10 metres. So, we've got past the boring part. Now, using a phone with Bluetooth, you can create a phonebook contact and write a message, eg. 'Hello, you've been bluejacked', in the 'Name' field. Then you can search for other phones with Bluetooth and send that phonebook contact to them. On their phone, a message will popup saying "'Hello, you've been bluejacked' has just been received by Bluetooth" or something along those lines. For most 'victims' they will have no idea as to how the message appeared on their phone.

LordDJ

Broken In
Not really possible between phones to send messages via bluetooth natively. Leave out the term sms. It's a different way of sending text/data alogether.

Some Symbian phones do support (read: comes with s/w) for such messaging. Otherwise, such as a SE to a Nokia, not possible.

mehulved

I did find one such software -BTexplorer where is it theoretically possible to send such messages. But, I've not used it yet. If u need it champ_rock u can PM me.

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
2. to instal message saver/
*www.symbianware.com/product.php?id=messagestorer80 ..........

i have not tried it but... it gives u the option of sending via bluetooth.... have not tried it yet.... though........ can someone please try it as i dont have any other bluetooth enabled phone to test with........

khin007

Journeyman
champ_rock said:
i just wanted to save the sms cost khin...... not to play tricks on anyone........

OK man :shock: :shock: .. just change " You have Been blujacked" to "Me champ_rock here hi"
thats alll... :D

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
hey khin why r u insistent to let me bluejack......... i want to send some old messages which i have stored..................

OK man Shocked Shocked .. just change " You have Been blujacked" to "Me champ_rock here hi"
thats alll... Very Happy

this will not solve my prob

mehulved

Hi champ_rock I came to know from my friend of some software that will serve your purpose. Its called message storer. It allows you to send messages from your inbox over bluetooth. I'll have to search around for it though as he'd got it through some friend of his and has deleted it now.

mehulved

I found it too. Really cool software. Free SMS and MMS, too. So you can send our pics and audio clips too if supported. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom