BLUETOOTH QUERRIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys I have bought k700i.I wanna transfer my photo and clips from my phone to pc and vice versa by bluetooth.How do i proceed?Pls give detailed description. :?
Thanks in advance,

hack expert

In the zone
i suppose u have a bluetooth dongle .
also must have winxp sp2 . not compulsory but makes things easier.

after u installed the bt dongle just go in bt seting in control panel.
in that go in add devices add ur phone in the devices.

after ur phone has been added thats it

now whatever files u wanna send just right click and send to >> bluetooth device .
ur device will be listed there select it and ur done.

in the same way anything u send from the cell will be stored in my docs or any customized folder

plus in K700i go in bt>>remotecontrol
from there u can control the mediaplayer on ur pc through bluetooth.
just for ur info

hope that helps u.

khin007

Journeyman
I think u shoud buy one..mmm' its like a usb thumb drive..which can be connected to ur computers USB port... It costs aroud 400 (i think).. then connect it to ur USB port .. then install the s/w accompa.. de bluetooth dongle.. Then proceed as " hack expert" said.... dats all

hack expert

In the zone
yaa as mentioned above it is just a pc usb bluetooth device . u can also opt for a pci card but a dongle is more affordable if u want it for file transfer .

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Mandar,first of all welcome to the k700i club..quite a few guys here(including mt) have it and wht i m gonna share with u here will make u think its even greater than u thgt it was!

Get a bluetooth dongle(i got one for Rs.500 from Lamington road).Connect it to ur pc..do not install the software tht comes with it, let windows install its own drivers(only works with SP2 i think)

Now download "Floats mobile agent" or "My phone explorer"
Floats mobile agent is like a phone on ur pc.. view messages,even make calls...and see all the phone folders!
My phone explorer is specially for K700-unlike floats which does have a few probs with it..but works for all sony models.
Then using bluetooth..u can backup messages,transfer files and wht not..have any probs..bring them here!

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
thanks

Thanks a lot Jatin, :) ,when and for how much u bought k700i?What u like most of it?Can u tell me how to boost the sound output without earphones, if there is any way?The max vol on my phone is 8 but it is not so loud like that of nokia 7610. :(
Cheers,
MANDAR :p

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Yeah..it is stereo sound..so u get them beats like in an autorickshaw..gr8 for hearing in silent surroundings..but not for the college canteen

Somehow i feel the radio is louder than mp3s..altho i had this mp3 file sent over by someone which was louder than others..he said he had transferred it after upping its volume using some software on his PC...try tht..maybe it wud work!

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
thanks

Yo Jatin, I have heard that when we transfer the pictures taken from phone to pc it is of size same as that on the mobile.Is it true? :? How did u manage to tune frequency for fm radio?Can we set mp3 song as ringtone?
Thanks in advanse,
Mandar,

sanzay

Broken In
From size I suppose you mean the dimensions.Yes, the dimensions are same on PC.
Search the frequecy band and save the best one.
You can always set any of your mp3 songs as ringtone..just select the song and set it as ringtone.

spidyweb

Broken In
se k700i has built in voice control function.but u can't fully apply voice control when any mp3 is set as ringtone.

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Is it possible to hear MP3 songs via blue tooth headset

Dear All,

1. I recently bought a T610 blue tooth for my W800i, but I am not able to hear MP3 songs. Kindly advise how to enable/configure it.

Regards

Jatin_T

Journeyman
U mean a bluetooth headset.
I dont wuite understand why u bought a t610 headset for the w800i, cud u explain a bit more?
If u can make, receive calls,maybe u shud be able to hears mp3s too, dont know much tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom