bluetooth lan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
friends is it possible to share my BB connection from my pc to my laptop using a bluetooth, no matter if the speed is less..

here is what i did still now..

i have a bluesouli doungle which i connected to my pc
my laptop has hp bt inbuilt.
both are using xp prof sp2
i downloaded the latest bluesouli software from the net and i was able to make a PAN connection between them at a lan speed of 3MBps.

now what to do..

if i bridge my lan and bt n/w one of them shows network cabled unplugged and non of them work when i remove bt n/w from the bridge i can browse on my pc..

is there any particular way to bridge.. i tried putting ip address of service provider in the bridge also but in vain..

or is there any software that can b used

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think so.. Even i v been tryin to do that.. If u get ny success then do tell me..
i dont think so.. Even i v been tryin to do that.. If u get ny success then do tell me...also is there ne way to use the gprs of a bt fone in 2 diff pcs..?? As the conn is available only 4 1. Then it bcoms busy

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i think what ravirdv i suggesting is that u create a proxy server and connect both machines to that proxy server ....

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

can any one tell me the procedure.. i tried all possible ways i can do.. :-(

Ravirdv

Broken In
first install that proxy on the pc with internet(This will give u proxy IP address and Port) then create a PAN connection check that both pc are connected by pinging them, now open IE or Mozilla FF go to tools\options\connection\enter proxy IP and PORT here

Ya i have used it, it works great!! all u have to do is to install that little software on PC and configure LAPTOP to use proxy IP for applications requiring Internet like IM, Email client, Firefox or IE whichever u prefer

Last edited:
OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Ravirdv said:
first install that proxy on the pc with internet(This will give u proxy IP address and Port) then create a PAN connection check that both pc are connected by pinging them, now open IE or Mozilla FF go to tools\options\connection\enter proxy IP and PORT here

Ya i have used it, it works great!! all u have to do is to install that little software on PC and configure LAPTOP to use proxy IP for applications requiring Internet like IM, Email client, Firefox or IE whichever u prefer

i shall try and let u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom